Naked challenges

Hi everyone! I would like to ask if you like to meet other nudist and doing challenges in which you are naked. For example, go to the stairs and go upstair a floor naked in the community stairs (of course in the night while there isn't hardly anyone out. Do you like that kind of challenges? If that's the case, what challenge would you propose to other nudist?

This topic was edited
RE:Naked challenges

There is at least one group for this subject:

https://www.truenudists.com/group/dares-bets-challenges/

This post was edited

Ive done several. Some of my favorites included myself and a buddy getting nude in a laundramat. We had just been swimming and decided to toss our suits into a dryer and wait for them to dry while remaining completely nude and exposed.

This post was edited

Ive done several. Some of my favorites included myself and a buddy getting nude in a laundramat. We had just been swimming and decided to toss our suits into a dryer and wait for them to dry while remaining completely nude and exposed.

Then were you without anything to cover? Did you have towels?

This post was edited

I have done several, from putting out the wheelie bin to walking the city center streets - all naked and mostly at night or very early morning. I think my biggest was appearing naked on national TV.

This post was edited

One late night me and a few of my nudist friends went to a local city park, and went nude. Kind of a truth or dare game.

That was the kind of thing I was talking about! Amazing, I'm looking forward to do it with some nudist friend

This post was edited

Wow! Were there anyone there?

This post was edited

I have done several, from putting out the wheelie bin to walking the city center streets - all naked and mostly at night or very early morning. I think my biggest was appearing naked on national TV.

Amazing, that is in another level, lol

This post was edited

I had challenged myself to try and be naked at a place related to my work. The opportunity unexpectedly presented itself. I have described it in my blog article - Guest House

It has been many years. I was a maintenance department head who had a swimming pool to keep operating. Our heating and dehumidification equipment was quite troublesome and I was called to get it operating again one Saturday evening. As the night progressed to very late and into the next morning, I had to observe the operation to see if my repair had held. While waiting, I stripped down to enjoy the pool.

This post was edited

I don't know if it was a challenge or not but I have gone to the laundry mat to wash my clothes and I washed what I was wearing also. I guess you can say it was a dare to myself. Everything was washing so not a thing to cover up with. They had security cameras inside so I'm not sure if they looked at the video.

This post was edited

Challenges can be an opportunity for personal growth as well.

A friend of ours "challenged" my first wife to ride from their home to the resort naked with her, many years ago. My wife at that time did not "venture" nude outside of the resort or home; but not one to refuse a challenge, she (hesitantly) agreed. And so instead of getting dressed to get to the Jeep, she just wore her sarong and took it off as soon as she got in. Our friend's BF and I drove separately; and when we arrived at the resort, I saw my wife jump out of the Jeep naked with a big smile on her face. She had thoroughly enjoyed the experience. From there she just walked into the main office naked to check in; something she'd never done before.
That "challenge" actually helped build her confidence being naked outside of "confined" nudist spaces. When she realized that not being "in and out" of clothes on nudist resort days was more fun and relaxing; she started opting to just wear a sarong on the road, and taking it off as we neared the resort. Thereby minimizing the amount of time spent covered during the day to mere minutes.

This post was edited