RE:Topic Deleted

I get what you are saying. You believe that Russian agents are here and spreading propaganda. But the topic is "Topic Deleted". I read all your theories on why the topics were deleted including the notion that the site owners are being paid to remove posts and that certain members are paid Russian agents solely here to dispute anything having to do with the slaughter. All of which is baseless. I offered some programming reasons, this site is full of bugs, which may or may not be the reason. I don't know and neither do you. I was speculating and was passive aggressively attacked. So I concede that I'm just not intelligent enough to contribute to the conversation. As I say.. Carry on.

No, no, no!!! I supported my 'theories' with the facts as they pertain to the Ukraine topics. I never said anything about site owners being paid to remove posts or that there are paid Russian agents here to dispute anything having to do with slaughter.

What I said is that ProRussian Propaganda trolls are all over the internet net spreading false information in an effort to confuse and mislead uninformed people. What I know is what I had posted. At least I posted all facts as I know them. I did not just offer an opinion without any supporting facts as you have done.

Please answer these questions:

1) State specific examples where 'bug's have caused either certain avatar photos to be removed or certain posts or threads to be removed.

2) State other specific examples where 'bugs' have overlooked other identical avatar profiles and then state why you think that this is happening.

3) State how programming code can delete certain avatars and yet ignore other identical avatars, When challenged, the deletion of the avatars in question suddenly stopped. Please educate us by describing in detail how code errors can accomplish this.

3) State why you believe that there is no human interaction aka moderators reviewing and deleting avatars, posts, threads.

4) State why you believe that we should all sit around, have cups of tea, and have 'civil' conversations when innocent civilians are dying in Ukraine.

5) State why you believe that the Russian members on this site remain silent when their countrymen are slaughtering innocent civilians all under the outrageous lie of going to Ukraine to fight 'Nazis'.

6) State why you believe that you were passively aggressively attacked and why this is so important when what it the most important thing is what is happening in Ukraine. If you believe that there is some kind of 'superiority' plot here, then lets resolve this by saying that you are the superior one here and then this issue is resolved. Take this for how it is meant: Absolutely terrible things are happening in the world right now in Ukraine. There are much more important issues here then anyone having their feelings hurt because they were not handled with kid gloves. These threads are not about you, me, or anyone else. They are about Ukraine. War is hell as some of us know and only the strong with courage will survive (as the Ukraine people show each and every day).

This post was edited

Also you can see the high level of frustration and poor emotional intelligence in the way some people write.

And there you go again with your condescending, patronising attitude to others on this website..

This post was edited

I get what you are saying. You believe that Russian agents are here and spreading propaganda. But the topic is "Topic Deleted". I read all your theories on why the topics were deleted including the notion that the site owners are being paid to remove posts and that certain members are paid Russian agents solely here to dispute anything having to do with the slaughter. All of which is baseless. I offered some programming reasons, this site is full of bugs, which may or may not be the reason. I don't know and neither do you. I was speculating and was passive aggressively attacked. So I concede that I'm just not intelligent enough to contribute to the conversation. As I say.. Carry on.Dont waste your time. I stop replying to them as they are extremist people who like to spread hate and stereotype all people. Also you can see the high level of frustration and poor emotional intelligence in the way some people write.

You have no doubt been exposed as the number one Russian Propaganda troll here. As another has said, the troll training in Moscow or St Petersburg is very poor now. You sit there in the safety of your dacha in Communist China and refuse to condemn the genocide in Ukraine. You make up lies about being a Phd student of Nuclear Physics in the hopes that no one discovers that what you say is impossible. No one would ever have the time to sit day after day in a forum to keep making one post after another. Then again, the life of an oligarch's son is or was pretty good. All that you can offer to the conversation are positive statements about your so called Russian friends. That is the extent of your so called replies along with your usual insults. You are actually the one who is stereotyping people here as 'emotionally immature' and 'stupid'. Beyond pathetic.

This post was edited

Spot on, I can add no more

This post was edited

Not ok.

This post was edited

Also you can see the high level of frustration and poor emotional intelligence in the way some people write.

Yes we are seeing it with someone now who only posts the word OK. Playing games is for kids. Discussing Ukraine is for adults.

This post was edited

This post was edited