RE:Postings Removed

They use ...The bottom line re: censorship is ...

What I want to know is why "They" don't respond and its a cognizant member making suppositions about the actions of the site. This lack of response is what dissuades me from becoming a paid member. Active and attentive website is a minimum expectation.

This post was edited

There was a time during which I was dealing with a psycho moderator.I posted some minimally clothed pictures, genitals not showing , and not violating any of the posted rules, and they were still deleted. For some unknown reason they were still deleted at the discretion of an administrator. At that point I decided not to try again.Everything I posted got deleted. Images of flower, trees, landscapes, and headshots. Didn't matter what it was, if I posted it, it got deleted.

This post was edited

This is the worst part of it.What I want to know is why "They" don't respond and its a cognizant member making suppositions about the actions of the site. This lack of response is what dissuades me from becoming a paid member. Active and attentive website is a minimum expectation.Having something deleted really isn't a big deal. Rather, it's the fact that no explanation is given; you never know why a particular image was removed. There is no appeal. There is no oversight. There is no redress. There is no consistency.

There is no recourse other than to post the image again. And I know of people who simply keep reposting until the image is left alone.

This post was edited

They use ...The bottom line re: censorship is ...What I want to know is why "They" don't respond and its a cognizant member making suppositions about the actions of the site. This lack of response is what dissuades me from becoming a paid member. Active and attentive website is a minimum expectation.

I have posted the exact history of what was deleted and when it was deleted. As far as avatars are concerned, several of us had our Ukraine flag avatars deleted while others who had the same flag avatars did not have their avatars deleted. Once I notified TT2, this stopped. I do not believe that in our specific case, that the data or information indicates anything other then a person deleted our avatars. Computer code does not discriminate here between two individuals with two identical photos unless it is programmed to do so. I do not believe that the code is either programmed to give certain individuals a 'free pass' while others are discriminated against and I do not believe that once TT2 was notified of the deletion of the avatars, the code was instantly fixed. Others may or may not experience code related problems with deletion of their photos as their data history may be entirely different. The code may or may not be unstable but in this particular instance this is unlikely because of the fact that once TT2 was notified, the problem instantly stopped.

The way to identify the problem is simply to gather all pertinent facts, examine them, and come to a sensible and logical solution. Otherwise all that people are doing is to offer wild speculations and opinions about what may or may not happen. This would be akin to the car repair mechanic refusing to gather information and properly diagnose car problems but instead resorts to 'throwing' parts at the problem in a hit or miss fashion until the problem is fixed (hopefully).

Sadly, none of us receive any feedback and so the best that we can do is to keep speculating and bringing the problem to the attention of TT2.

This post was edited

Bump it up.

This post was edited