Halloween

Just wondering, what do nudist do on Halloween?

This topic was edited
RE:Halloween

Body paint their costume on

This post was edited

Jason mask for me.

This post was edited

Nothing different from any other day although if I were to be invited to an event, I might consider going as a nudist.

This post was edited

I typically work. If not I would stay home and watch horror movies, and yes probably naked.

This post was edited

Nothing different from any other day although if I were to be invited to an event, I might consider going as a nudist.You can be a nudist and still have a nudist costume

The point would be completely out of costume while the rest of the party goers would be dressed. It's not likely to happen since I have no nudist friends to compete with me and I've never been invited to a Halloween Party. October 31 where I live can easily have snow on the ground and I am way too old to go Trick-or-Treating. We also have no kids in the neighborhood who are looking for treats.

This post was edited

How about a pair of roller skates and go as a pull toy.

This post was edited

Just wondering, what do nudist do on Halloween?

I have gone to a few nudist venue halloween costume parties. Once I wore a pumpkin bra and a pumpkin cod piece there is a pic of me in my gallery made with real pumpkins a bit messy but fun.
The other creative costume is to take a sport coat, dress shirt and dress pants and cut away the backs of each. Get creative with some string to tie the pants at the ankle and and knee. a belt will hold the backless pants up. enough material left at the shoulders will let the shirt and jacket appear normal when viewed from the front. Folks seeing you from the front think you are a party pooper. But when you turn around you get a real reaction. I have worn it to a co-workers's party with a bikini swimsuit , to a bar with a thong , and to a nudist party going commando. It has gotten raves at all types of parties.

This post was edited

I think body paint would be a good solution. Still nude but decorated to wed ho or what you want to be.

This post was edited

By NudePaul2010:

Jason mask for me.

That mask's not gonna help, Paul. We'd recognise you anywhere!

This post was edited

The challenge is after the party remove all the paint to go to bed lol.

Part one of the fun is having a partner paint you and you paint him.
Part two is you wash him and he washes you!

This post was edited