Arizona Resort Recommendations

Are there any Resorts in Arizona anyone would recommend?

This topic was edited
RE:Arizona Resort Recommendations

My recent visit to Mira Vista Resort near Tucson was a great experience. I can't wait to go back. Check out the website for all the info.

This post was edited

It depends on what your looking for? Camping, RVing, room? Mira Vista is very nice, pricy. The do have some slots for RVs. It is south of Phoenix.

Shangri-La Is the oldest clothing optional place in AZ. It does show. Still people wonderful, pools outstanding. Lots of RV slots. Rooms are a bit tired but still clean. The resturant is only open Friday through Sunday afternoon. It is just north of Phoenix, in New River.

This post was edited

It depends on what your looking for? Camping, RVing, room? Mira Vista is very nice, pricy. The do have some slots for RVs. It is south of Phoenix.

While technically correct (It is south of Phoenix), a better location indicator would be that it's on the northwest corner of Tucson, AZ.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Shangri La Ranch in New River which is about 40 minutes north of phoenix. Good Family Nudist Resort.

This post was edited

Shangri La Ranch in New River which is about 40 minutes north of phoenix. Good Family Nudist Resort.

Cant get down their enough!...hoping to spend a week in April....Would love to buy a place, but they make it difficult for a person like me who is disabled and dont drive.

This post was edited

working on a visit there in a month

This post was edited

Got a cabin for the week of the 15th of April, cant wait.

This post was edited

Shangri La Ranch in New River which is about 40 minutes north of phoenix. Good Family Nudist Resort.Cant get down their enough!...hoping to spend a week in April....Would love to buy a place, but they make it difficult for a person like me who is disabled and dont drive.

Leaving tomorrow for 5 days of R&R!

This post was edited