Just a quick introduction!

Hello,

I am new here and looking to meet people in the central Florida area that are nudists as well. I have slept naked for as long as I can remember; even as a kid I was always more comfortable without my pajamas on. As soon as I get home, I take my clothes off and immediately feel more comfortable. I am new to social nudity though, but looking forward to experiencing it with likeminded people. Being single though, I don't know it that is frowned upon going to a nudist resort. Any suggestions are appreciated!

This topic was edited
RE:Just a quick introduction!

The only thing to do is to call the resort. Couples and single women are welcome, while a single male not so much. ThTs just what Ive gleaned from the forum on here.

This post was edited

Being that you are in Orlando, I assume that Cypress Cove is at least one of the resorts you want to try. We go there every October for Nude-a-Palooza and have not heard of any issues for singles but as already said, give them a call first. It is one of the nicest resorts in the country, so it is worth visiting if they are ok with singles.

This post was edited

If you get up around Lake City, give SVR (Suwannee Valley Resort) a try. Theyre not too big and usually have a decent crowd. If youre a Vet, it works even better.

This post was edited