Couples naked darts.

We where wondering if any other couple also play naked or strip darts. Looking to see if there are any other couples that might want to try something new. All you would need is a dart board and a Skype or video chat account. We think it would be a way to enjoy some evenings and if several couples have an intrust in it, we all could even do group dart games. We have a idea of how we could play, and its based mostly on an honor system. Open to input if there is other ideas to help set this up. Message us if you want to help put something together. If we dont hear from anyone in a week or so, we will just forget about it here. Thanks, Dennis and Michelle.

This topic was edited
RE:Couples naked darts.

I would think that in a nudist environment, if somebody loses, they'd have to put an article of clothing on.

This post was edited

I would think that in a nudist environment, if somebody loses, they'd have to put an article of clothing on.

Would they also play dress poker?

This post was edited

Would they also play dress poker?

Yup!

This post was edited

What a great idea and and it could open up all sorts of board games over the internet possibly. Definitely interested though not sure partner would think it is a good idea to start with at least.

This post was edited

Would a single woman also be able to join the game?

This post was edited

We played naked darts in the bar at Lake Como, but everyone was already naked. The group next to us played to see who would buy the next pitcher of beer. We were drinking Margaritas so we had an excuse not to get hustled for beer.

This post was edited

I have played darts with my wife and she might as well start the game nude, she's not much of a darts player.

This post was edited