No long slacks

What is your record for not wearing long slacks.
Mine is from early May to mid September 2020.
With all activities where long slacks were expected were cancelled, I didn't have a reason to wear any.
I also wore a shirt less than ever.
Unfortunately, I was actually nude less often than most summers because our grandson was here more.

This topic was edited
RE:No long slacks

I haven't worn slacks in well over 40 years and don't intend to start anytime soon or ever.

This post was edited

I haven't worn slacks in well over 40 years and don't intend to start anytime soon or ever.

How do you handle weddings, funerals and other occasions where long slacks are expected.
If I lived in a warmer climate like you do, I expect I would only wear long slacks a few times a year, primarily for events like those listed above.

This post was edited

I have two pair of business casual pants to wear if they are required for a job.
I have one pair of long jeans (Levi's 501 -- button fly) for times when shorts would likely not be appropriate.

At home, I'm nude.
Most of the time when I'm not home, I'm only wearing two pieces of clothing: shorts and t-shirt.
I'm essentially always barefoot.

This post was edited

I haven't worn slacks in well over 40 years and don't intend to start anytime soon or ever.How do you handle weddings, funerals and other occasions where long slacks are expected.If I lived in a warmer climate like you do, I expect I would only wear long slacks a few times a year, primarily for events like those listed above.

Those are rare for me, but when necessary I wear a new pair of jeans and a nice button down shirt. No real sense in investing in a pair of slacks for a one time event that I may or may not fit into the next time they are needed. The main most important part of one of these occasions is that I attend not so much as to WHAT I am wearing. Which is more important, that I attended or what I chose the wear?

This post was edited

I haven't worn slacks in well over 40 years and don't intend to start anytime soon or ever.How do you handle weddings, funerals and other occasions where long slacks are expected.If I lived in a warmer climate like you do, I expect I would only wear long slacks a few times a year, primarily for events like those listed above.Those are rare for me, but when necessary I wear a new pair of jeans and a nice button down shirt. No real sense in investing in a pair of slacks for a one time event that I may or may not fit into the next time they are needed. The main most important part of one of these occasions is that I attend not so much as to WHAT I am wearing. Which is more important, that I attended or what I chose the wear?

Then you do wear long jeans occasionally?
If I lived in a warm area like you do, I would probably be the opposite. Never wear jeans and probably not even own any, but would probably have a pair or two of slacks and wear them occasionally l

This post was edited

What is your record for not wearing long slacks.Mine is from early May to mid September 2020.With all activities where long slacks were expected were cancelled, I didn't have a reason to wear any.I also wore a shirt less than ever.Unfortunately, I was actually nude less often than most summers because our grandson was here more.

Let me rephrase the question.
What is your record for not wearing any type of long pant, slacks, jeans, sweatpants, lounge pants, etc., anything that covers the knees?
I had one person on my (lack of) wardrobe inventory thread post that he owned none.
When visiting Florida, I had a few conversations with men who metioned that when they moved there, they got rid of all of their long pants and wear only shorts.

This post was edited