RE:What size is considered a large penis.

i'm 3.75 " erect and between 1/2 - 3/4" flaccid so anything above 4 " is large , actually i consider 6 " and above large especially if it is thick too.

This post was edited

A very interesting question, but who really cares? I believe the average penis for men is 3.5 inches flaccid and up to 6.5 inches erect. You need to check it out on other sites to see if I am correct, but I believe I am. THose guys who say they have 10 inch penises are nuts!Hickguy M.D.

Who cares, says the doctor answering the question by stating that he is just so lucky to be sitting right on the line of average in size, hmmm? I'm screwing around with you, Hick, no offense meant. However, I think you're being slightly egocentric to suggest 6.5" is the world average in penile length if your ruler measures your member there. It's okay to act humble but 6.5" by my limited research seems to be an inch over average, so quit that! You're bigger than the average bear boner and get used to it!

And if men who claim they measure themselves at ten inches or more are nuts, maybe they're including their nuts, no? Once again, humor in the morning here, but there is plenty of evidence to support that a minuscule percentage of men on the earth do in fact carry the heavy weight of the world in their stretched-to-the limit man panties with cock longer than a tenspot in inches. I've seen the pictures but I cannot reproduce them here for obvious and tasteful reasons. And no, this measure is not mine, so don't get your man panties all bunchy that I won't show and tell with a ruler across my beam.

Though yes, I do, keep a few pair of the manly undees in my otherwise sock drawer, for special occasions, of course.

Here's a comically-ingenious way to measure to know who's the largest of us, since this topic feels a lot like a pissing contest without the urine ~ how long does a pair of jeans last in your wardrobe before the crotch gets blown out from too much pressure on the seams? No amount of thread can bring those damned things back together again, drats!! I know I know, I'm talking way too much about clothes on a nudist site, I'm vewy sowwy (not sorry) my big-dicked comrades.

My last point before one more cup of coffee -- measuring tape works better than a ruler every time, but I still think displacement is the unsung hero of this question, and I propose every one of us should run off to measure it hard One More Time! Only the shaft now, keep those balls out of the measuring flask or we'll impose a skew factor....

This post was edited

As the saying goes: "It is not size that matters but what one does with it"!!! LOL!!! :) ;)

This post was edited

A big dick.... you know it when you see it. LOL

This post was edited

this is a interesting topic im not an average size here

This post was edited

Simple test. Lay on your back, get hard, if the tip of your dick touches your belly button then it is large. (Btw, mine doesn't)

This post was edited

Well, generally and I do mean generally the average flaccid length is around 3 to 3.5 inches long. The average erect penis is about 6.5 inches long! Does that help!Hickguy M.D.

This is unacceptable from the person who drops his medical credentials at the end of his posts. Site sources as others have done or quote your own understanding from clinical observations. 6.5 is well above average, as noted in previous posts.

This post was edited

It's all relative to the individual and what they think is average. The frame of a man can make the size look bigger or smaller. I'm a small framed man and I know I'm average but look larger due to my small frame.

This post was edited

As the saying goes: "It is not size that matters but what one does with it"!!! LOL!!! :) ;)

Totally agree!

This post was edited

Here's a comically-ingenious way to measure to know who's the largest of us, since this topic feels a lot like a pissing contest without the urine ~ how long does a pair of jeans last in your wardrobe before the crotch gets blown out from too much pressure on the seams? No amount of thread can bring those damned things back together again, drats!!
Now you've made me feel good - I'm always having to fix the seams in that part of my trousers! Seriously though, I think there may be other reasons for stitch failure...

This post was edited