WHATS YOUR REASON FOR BEING NUDIST
1 I BELIEVE IN HUMANS BEING NATURAL AND NUDE IS NATURAL
2 I DONT LIKE THE FEELING OF CLOTHS ON ME
3 I DONT LIKE THE LOOK OF CLOTHS ON ME
4 I LIKE BEING UNCONVENTIONAL
5 I TAKE CLOTHES OFF WHEN HOT, PUT ON WHEN COLD
6 I AM NUDIST TO DO WITH SEX RELATED TOPIS
7 I AM NUDIST BECAUSE I WAS BROUGHT UP THAT WAY AND ITS A HABIT
8 I HAVE NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO CLOTHES OR TO NUDISM, SOMETIME I AM NUDE SOMETIMES I AM NOT
9 I LIKE TO SHOW OFF MY BODY
10 I WANT PEOPLE TO LIKE ME FOR ME SO I GO NUDE
11 I JUST FIND CLOTHES UNPRACTICAL WHEN SWIMMING
12 I DONT BELIEVE IN BEING ASHAMED OF THE HUMAN BODY SO I GO NUDE
13 IT MAKES ME FEEL FEE
14 IT IS NORMAL TO BE NUDE IN MY CULTURE WHERE I LIVE
15 ITS PART OF A DARE
16 IM STARTING A NEW FASHION TREND: NAKED

This topic was edited
whats your reason for being nudist

It's who I am.

This post was edited
RE: whats your reason for being nudist

Multiple reasons. From your list, I'd pick 2, 5, 8, 11, 12, 13 (although I think you meant to type 'FREE' instead of 'FEE').
Granted, the list isn't completely definitive and I would guess that many nudists/naturists came to the lifestyle as an evolutionary process; however, I think you hit many high points that will chime true to many folks.

This post was edited

We just enjoy it together !

other1/2

This post was edited

The feeling of freedom is the major motivator for me. I love the way the wind feels on my skin as I walk along naked. Around the house things are so much easier, if I spill some food while eating on the couch, my T-Shirt doen't need to go in the wash, I just wipe the mess off my skin and it's back to normal in a jiffy.
I also like to show my body, not that I'm a hunk or anything - no ilusions there - I just like to put it out there.

This post was edited

Here's my list:
1) I like to be naked
2) see number 1

This post was edited

Here's my list: 1) I like to be naked 2) see number 1

LOL, good answer.

This post was edited

2, 5, 8, 11, 12, 19, 21, 22 and 35 I think that covers most of them. Besides being nude outside in free air is great.

This post was edited

It's freeing, and makes me feel good

This post was edited

To some degree all that I picked up underneath, though I must say none really fits. Some I would refrase radically, but in original formulation I left those that have at least partial relevance.
My main reason for being nude is that clothes have a function, when that function not available (protection against cold, decoration or social pressure) I prefer to be nude.
WHATS YOUR REASON FOR BEING NUDIST
1 I BELIEVE IN HUMANS BEING NATURAL AND NUDE IS NATURAL
2 I DONT LIKE THE FEELING OF CLOTHS ON ME
4 I LIKE BEING UNCONVENTIONAL
5 I TAKE CLOTHES OFF WHEN HOT, PUT ON WHEN COLD
8 I HAVE NO EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT TO CLOTHES OR TO NUDISM, SOMETIME I AM NUDE SOMETIMES I AM NOT
11 I JUST FIND CLOTHES UNPRACTICAL WHEN SWIMMING
12 I DONT BELIEVE IN BEING ASHAMED OF THE HUMAN BODY SO I GO NUDE
13 IT MAKES ME FEEL FREE
14 IT IS NORMAL TO BE NUDE IN MY CULTURE WHERE I LIVE

This post was edited

The reason I am a nudist is because I love the comfort of being clothing free. My first nudist experience was over 15 years ago when I made my first visit to a nudist resort. Prior to that time I knew nothing about nudists except they existed somewhere. When I was a lot younger I used to swim nude at the YMCA (nylon suits or no suits, men and high school boys only swims) and enjoyed the feeling of being able to swim without having a wet rag around my waist. However when the Y became co-ed the swims became co-ed and suits (of any kind) were required. I thought my skinny-dipping days were over. Then I found out about a nudist resort that was not all that far from my home. It was there during my first visit that I learned how comfortable it was to be outside in the fresh air and sunshine completely nude and unashamed in mixed company. I thought "this is really great". I quickly fulfilled the requirements to become a member and made frequent visits. I found out about other nudist groups and attended a lot of nudist events. I have even been on nude cruises. I have come to enjoy the nudist way of living so much that I now live in a clothing optional community where I can be nude pretty much all the time. I now wear clothing only when it is too cold to be outside nude or I am going into town for shopping. [/size]

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy