Naked at the doctor

As I freeball, I usually go to the doctor freeballing as well. It is funny to see how they react to that.
Last week, I went for the first time to a new osteopath. He was very cool about it. When I said I had taken a jockstrap in case he prefered I was dressed, he said not to worry about it. When he was "working" on the top of my legs he moved my penis and balls around to facilitate his movements.
This was a great experience.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked at the doctor

I go to the doctor commando. Whats the big deal?

This post was edited

Seems to me it would be odd for a doctor to care whether you were wearing underpants or not. Enough guys don't. They can't be surprised by it.

My doctor doesn't care.

This post was edited

My Dr. Is female. She didn't even pause for a second when I needed to drop my pants. Totally cool like it was perfectly normal. Which I'm learning, it is.

This post was edited

Seems to me it would be odd for a doctor to care whether you were wearing underpants or not. Enough guys don't. They can't be surprised by it.My doctor doesn't care.

The nurse at my dermatologist told me to strip to my underwear, so that is what I did. After 3+ years of only wearing underwear twice a year, I asked my dermatologist if he was comfortable with examining nude patients. He said it made his job easier, but he knew most patients would not be comfortable. Wish I had asked sooner.

This post was edited