Beaches

Hi
I'm looking for some advice, i'm still fairly new to the lifestyle but my no means a virgin, but a fortnight ago I went to my local beach for some sun time (a beach I've been to before) but I found as soon as I stripped I was bothered throughout the duration I was there. At one point I opened my eyes and there was a guy standing at the bottom of my towel asking about my "bits". It was very unerving and I ended up leaving early as I felt so intimitated by guys just gawping and same gusy passing through my area eery 5 mins. I guess i'm to english and upper-lipped to be blatant and telling them to do one or other words that fit the description, so looking fo some advice on how other people deal with this who are unfortunate enough not to have a nudist partner or who also go to beaches alone. I haven't told my other half as he's not 100% comfortable with me being a nudist and this will probably cause him firther unease, so any advice is very welcome!! Cheers!

This topic was edited
RE: Beaches

Thanks fo the response Connaught, appreciatted.

This post was edited

Do the same as you would in any other location if you were approached and not interested. Im straight so don't get approached by women..much :) But have been approached on the beach by gawkers or someone interested, and depending on their approach I just say, "I'm not interested, I'd appreciate you leaving me the fuck alone."

Oh yeah same with the guys that cruise by. I stop them and ask "is there anything you want?" in a stern pissed off tone, thats usually enough to send them away.

This post was edited

"purient." I like that word. Never heard it before, thanks. Learn something new everyday!

This post was edited

A 'conversation' with unwanteds usualy goes like this -
"Yes can I help you? because I doubt there is anything you can do for me" and after a response. "Hey you approached I am just saying - No Thanks"

And all the while I think to myself 'I wonder how many times the girls have to go through this and the number of drinks they need to send back!'

This post was edited

What a terrible experience. I'd be looking for another location net time.
As for keeping your nudist lifestyle a secret, I'd suggest fessing up to your partner. Relationships have to be based on trust, seek forgiveness, understanding and hopefully acceptance. No guarantee the relationship will survive the repentance, but hopefully its made of stronger stuff than that.

This post was edited

Bring a book or magazine to read. If someone comes by and just stares or starts talking inappropriately. Say that you're busy and not interested.

At Hippie Hollow there have always been gawkers and those in textiles leering. That was one issue why it was change by the law to allow only those over 18 yrs. old. If you go there with a group and you ALL approach the gawker, letting him know in no uncertain terms what he is doing is being reported to the park rangers, and then DO it. You can also use your phone to take a photo of him and let it be know.

This post was edited

Bring a book or magazine to read. If someone comes by and just stares or starts talking inappropriately. Say that you're busy and not interested. At Hippie Hollow there have always been gawkers and those in textiles leering. That was one issue why it was change by the law to allow only those over 18 yrs. old. If you go there with a group and you ALL approach the gawker, letting him know in no uncertain terms what he is doing is being reported to the park rangers, and then DO it. You can also use your phone to take a photo of him and let it be know.
One of the things I like about Hippie Hollow is that the regulars help make sure people behave.

This post was edited