PHILLY. Naked Bike Ride

Anyone with experience or info to provide? August 22 will be my first ride. Looking for info on start and finish when course is put out etc. thx in advance !

This topic was edited
RE:PHILLY. Naked Bike Ride

Ive posted this in a few groups that are pertinent. I have found some answers to my (some) questions. 1. The course map is distributed 24 hours before the ride. 2. Riders must get clothed on leaving the finish area. Last year (21) there was a clothing optional after party. Had to be clothed id guess while getting there.

This post was edited

Better check your date so you are not sitting in an empty park saying "Where is everybody".
The 2022 PNBR is August 27
https://philadelphianakedbikeride.wordpress.com/
I plan on being there as part of my World Naked Bike Ride Summer Tour 2022
I did it last in 2019. Great time, but they can be addicting.

This post was edited

Im thinking about it, but not sure I like the idea of many miles of bare balls on a bike. How has it been for you?

This post was edited

Im thinking about it, but not sure I like the idea of many miles of bare balls on a bike. How has it been for you?

I have never done a WNBR but I have done many naked or near naked rides of up to 30Km (18 mile) on rented mountain bikes with hard saddles without problems and I certainly have a larger then average cock with equivalent low hanging balls.

This post was edited

Better check your date so you are not sitting in an empty park saying "Where is everybody".The 2022 PNBR is August 27https://philadelphianakedbikeride.wordpress.com/I plan on being there as part of my World Naked Bike Ride Summer Tour 2022I did it last in 2019. Great time, but they can be addicting.

When do you leave for Philadelphia?
What arrangements did you make for accommodations?

This post was edited

Had a great time wonderful, easy course, 12 miles flat mostly! Looking forward to next year!

This post was edited

I found a screenshot from a video on line ,, from the PNBR!

This post was edited

Any information about this years (2023) Philly nude bike ride would be appreciated!

This post was edited

Park at the end and ride to the beginning. You're better off not riding between the two after dark.

This post was edited