RE:Empty hangers

Just looked in my closet, and yes, it's full of hangers...Maybe I should put them up for adoption.....

Do you have relatively little clothing in it?

This post was edited

Decided to toss all of the wire hangers and put everything on the sturdier plastic ones.

Minimalist is the Joan Crawford of nudists! "No more wire hangers!!!"

It's going to be a sad and bad day for the world when all the wire hangers are gone and we don't have any left with which to jimmy open a car door or hang brake calipers on the shock absorber springs with while changing brake pads. I always keep a few of them around and desperately hope there's never a time when they are gone for good. Where to use those plastic ones as the clothes go away, I have no suggestion. They are completely useless once we are done with all hanging clothes. And an honorable mention goes to how plastics are helping to wreck our environment, even sneaking into our food chain and causing a myriad of unknown dangers only now starting to be understood. I don't care to be experimented on.

Was it called progress when teachers and their superiors decided to stop teaching students cursive writing? Handwriting is fast becoming a lost art. Some things are better left as they are and I still love my wire hangers - and Big Brother. That last part was sarcasm, just in case you've never read any of my previous posts.

This post was edited

Decided to toss all of the wire hangers and put everything on the sturdier plastic ones.Minimalist is the Joan Crawford of nudists! "No more wire hangers!!!"It's going to be a sad and bad day for the world when all the wire hangers are gone and we don't have any left with which to jimmy open a car door or hang brake calipers on the shock absorber springs with while changing brake pads. I always keep a few of them around and desperately hope there's never a time when they are gone for good. Where to use those plastic ones as the clothes go away, I have no suggestion. They are completely useless once we are done with all hanging clothes. And an honorable mention goes to how plastics are helping to wreck our environment, even sneaking into our food chain and causing a myriad of unknown dangers only now starting to be understood. I don't care to be experimented on.Was it called progress when teachers and their superiors decided to stop teaching students cursive writing? Handwriting is fast becoming a lost art. Some things are better left as they are and I still love my wire hangers - and Big Brother. That last part was sarcasm, just in case you've never read any of my previous posts.

How close are you to the point where you are done with all hanging clothes?

This post was edited

My wife and I are nudist obviously. The closets are full that's for sure and full of things I haven't worn for years. We have long fall/winter months and we are still working biz owners and she does dress to kill I must say. I wear a uniform so to speak for biz and one must play along. Yes we do live naked and I personally don't think having less clothes in the closet or drawers is not a trophy. Thats just me.

Here it could be 90 degrees in day time and 50 at night so even at our local club however one better be prepared for both. Of course I prefer no clothes but it is not practical for nudity at all times.

This post was edited

Alas, the day when all of the hanging clothes are gone will never happen for me. Except for shopping trips, I get to stay bare for weeks at a time now that I'm full time living with my lovergirl at our beautiful nude resort. But the pesky world outside our gates does beckon when the fridge starts to get bare or I need something for the burgeoning garden. Wouldn't it be lovely if Kroger would open a store here? I'm paring down the clothes but...slow process. I'd happily shop at the No Clothes Lowes!

This post was edited

Alas, the day when all of the hanging clothes are gone will never happen for me. Except for shopping trips, I get to stay bare for weeks at a time now that I'm full time living with my lovergirl at our beautiful nude resort. But the pesky world outside our gates does beckon when the fridge starts to get bare or I need something for the burgeoning garden. Wouldn't it be lovely if Kroger would open a store here? I'm paring down the clothes but...slow process. I'd happily shop at the No Clothes Lowes!

I know that you can't get rid of all of your clothes, but thought you might only need ones that were casual enough to put in drawers so you wouldn't need to hang anything in the closet.
Have you gotten to the point where the total number of other items of clothing is less than your large underwear collection?
Since there aren't any no clothes Lowe's, do you know if there is at least a no shirt one? Never tried Lowe's but was told to leave Home Depot once because I was not wearing a shirt.

This post was edited

Does it feel odd and confining when you have to put something on after being nude for an extended period of time?
I am not continuously nude long enough for this to happen, due to my active volunteer and community life, not living in a clothing optional community, and our grandson spending a lot of time with us in the summer.
However, when I put a shirt on after several days without one, it just doesn't feel right.
Wearing long pants for the first time on over four months in September of 2020 was even worse.

This post was edited