RE:Should You Sleep in the Nude?

I always sleep naked, and yes this feels good.

This post was edited

Just to add, I am a very hygiene conscious. Possibly to the point of being OCD. I couldn't live or stay anywhere without a shower, preferably one with a detachable head to ensure everything is as clean as it can be, so wherever I am nude in my home during the day or asleep in bed there are no concerns at all.

This post was edited

I usually sleep only in underwear and have nothing problems with it. Sometimes I sleep completely naked and I'm OK

This post was edited

LOL Great response! And so true... not only for newlyweds.

This post was edited

I was always told that pyjamas were something newlyweds kept under their pillows in case of fire.

I just keep a pair of shorts on the night stand.

This post was edited

According to the article, would you be willing to consider wearing underwear, only underwear, as a compromise?

This post was edited

According to the article, would you be willing to consider wearing underwear, only underwear, as a compromise?

I would wear gym shorts without underwear if I couldn't be naked.

This post was edited

I agree, sleeping nude is more comfortable and I have never had any ill side effects from it. And if you are sharing the bed with another person, it is very normal to cuddle or be back-to-back. Besides, if that person and you are intimate, sleeping nude can become a gentle way for a midnight 'snack'.

This post was edited

Started sleeping nude long before I became a nudist. You don't ware bed sheets underneath your day clothes, so why would you ware clothing under the bed sheets.

This post was edited

No way could I sleep in clothes again. Unless I am sick and need the warmth or something to get over the Fever sweats. But other than that no way. I dont even think my wife would wear clothes to bed anymore.

This post was edited