RE:Driving

Should have taken the van today. Would have been an ideal day for a nude drive!

This post was edited

You might want to test this. Put something in the drivers seat then step back about 6 feet from the window. Look at the vehicle and you might be able to see the reflection in passenger window. I did this and could see what was in the drivers seat.

This post was edited

Do you therefore avoid driving nude?

This post was edited

I was in Scottsdale from January to June. Visited Shangri La Ranch almost every day. Drove there and back nude every time. It's great getting to the resort already "in uniform" and registering nude.

Drove back mid-june to Long Island NY. Wore clothes maybe 10 total minutes of the drive. It was fantastic.

This post was edited

I was in Scottsdale from January to June. Visited Shangri La Ranch almost every day. Drove there and back nude every time. It's great getting to the resort already "in uniform" and registering nude.Drove back mid-june to Long Island NY. Wore clothes maybe 10 total minutes of the drive. It was fantastic.

Were you staying in a house with a garage in Scottsdale? If not, did you need to wear clothes to get to your vehicle?

How did you handle food and rest room breaks on the drive home?

This post was edited

I prefer to pick the longer drives between towns just because you know you aren't getting out all the time. Just pick one and go. I keep the shorts handy to cover up if needed while driving through a radar trap but otherwise smooth sailing. I see if get reaction when passing a tall SUV Truck or Bus since above me and can look right down in.

This post was edited

I was in Scottsdale from January to June. Visited Shangri La Ranch almost every day. Drove there and back nude every time. It's great getting to the resort already "in uniform" and registering nude.Drove back mid-june to Long Island NY. Wore clothes maybe 10 total minutes of the drive. It was fantastic.Were you staying in a house with a garage in Scottsdale? If not, did you need to wear clothes to get to your vehicle?How did you handle food and rest room breaks on the drive home?

Its at most a 40 minute drive from New River (Shangri La) to Scottsdale.

This post was edited

I was in Scottsdale from January to June. Visited Shangri La Ranch almost every day. Drove there and back nude every time. It's great getting to the resort already "in uniform" and registering nude.Drove back mid-june to Long Island NY. Wore clothes maybe 10 total minutes of the drive. It was fantastic.Were you staying in a house with a garage in Scottsdale? If not, did you need to wear clothes to get to your vehicle?How did you handle food and rest room breaks on the drive home?Its at most a 40 minute drive from New River (Shangri La) to Scottsdale.

Thanks but by home I meant Scottsdale to Long Island.

This post was edited

I was in Scottsdale from January to June. Visited Shangri La Ranch almost every day. Drove there and back nude every time. It's great getting to the resort already "in uniform" and registering nude.Drove back mid-june to Long Island NY. Wore clothes maybe 10 total minutes of the drive. It was fantastic.

Funny as I've been to Shangri La Ranch the last couple of weeks and I always hate to put clothes on to leave. I'm not brave enough yet to roll naked before going in and out the gates though! Love the idea...

This post was edited

Had a nice drive from Santa Ana to Lancaster, CA for work today. its about two hours and google maps took me, what would appear to be, the longest way. distance wise, it was nearly 40 miles longer than the LA route, but the traffic was pretty light. As soon as I left my office, I changed into a pair of running shorts and a loose, thin tank top shirt in the parking lot and headed toward the freeway. When I was comfortable with my surroundings, I took my shorts off and set them aside and once I got on the freeway, I took my arms out of my shirt and let it hang around my neck. from my side and review mirror perspectives, you would think I was wearing a shirt as you passed by. it was hot but driving nude always feels great with the wind blowing in the car. I rolled down my windows and cranked the AC. What a great feeling. As I approached my destination, I pulled over at a Home Depot and re dressed and went to my meeting. After my meeting, I went back to Home Depot, and stripped out of my clothes again, leaving the tank top dangling around my neck. and headed for the freeway. this time, to my delight, google maps took me down Angeles Forest parkway and Angeles Crest Hwy. My first time and it was awesome! There are very few connecting roads but lots of turnouts , some where you have a good distant view in both directions. I was feeling very adventurous and decided to pull over at one of these turnouts that overlooked the canyon. directly in front of me, I could see my road winding down the mountain and to my right, I could see the road coming up. I took a deep breath, exited my car and walked to the back directily in view of the road. I opened the back and threw every bit of clothing I had back there. I'm all in at this point. I decided that I would stand at the edge, in plain view overlooking the valley until I could see a car approaching. I noticed a work truck winding down the road and when I felt it getting too close, I got back into my car and continued down the road after the truck passed. A few miles further, I caught a glimpse of a camp ground down the slope. As I passed it, the area seemed to be empty. I kept driving, kind of pissed that I missed it, and to my luck, I came upon a ranger station parking lot where I could turn around. I went back up the road and turned into the camp ground. entry and headed in. It was really beautiful. lots of trees and a seasonal stream, looked fairly well maintained. Probably room for about 30 vehicles. at the very back, I noticed a possible homeless encampment, but it was abandoned. At least at that time. I drove around one more time and parked in a space at the very end. I got out and stood by the door for a moment. then I walked to the picnic table about 15 feet away. I was feeling pretty confident that I was going to be the only one there, so I opened the back, took out some water and the lunch I packed, and had a nice picnic right there in the open, fully naked. After I was done. I walked to a trash can near a pit toilet shed which was at least 50 feet way. I was feeling fantastic! I walked around a little more and then got back into my car and left. I noticed that I was nearing civilization again and it appeared that I was running out of options to retrieve my clothes which made me quite nervous. I couldn't find a place to stop so I decided to head back and hopefully I would find a safe place to change. I spent the next 45 minutes making sure that I drove by trucks fast enough that they couldn't see in and to not put myself in a situation where I'm window to window with any other car. As I was driving, I remembered that there was a huge cemetery about two miles down an adjoining freeway. I saw a guard shack, but I noticed that no one stopped. I drove in and headed for the most remote part I could find with some cover. from my experience, most cemetery parking is just along a curb. As I drove around, I noticed one service going on, and just a handful of people sitting at their loved one's grave site. there were a few maintenance workers too. I drove all the way up the hill and found a walled in garden area surrounding a small open structure surrounded by roadways. It wasn't a mausoleum for sure but I have no clue of its purpose. I drove around the building twice and there was nobody around. I pulled around to the back, parking in the wrong direction so my door was facing the building. feeling adventurous again, I popped out, grabbed my regular clothes from the back and ran into the walled garden area. it was very serene. I walked around for a minute taking it in, then I got dressed and left. I've been nude driving a lot but this was by far my favorite.

This post was edited