RE:Driving

Sounds like a really cool sister in law...back at your place there did the sister in law go topless or nude inside your home?

This post was edited

yes

This post was edited

yes

Yes to on or off?

This post was edited

just glad we told her we was nudists made like life better! yes sometimes we all naked

This post was edited

when we drove for a test drive the windows was off

This post was edited

"In all respects the weather and time of day also de-risk the chances of being seen. Wet weather is especially good for obscuring the view for others and the later into the day the better - just don't crash!"

To me, nude driving means putting the windows down and enjoying the air circulation as I drive. Rules out rainy weather!

This post was edited

The first time I drove naked, it was July, the weather was hot here in Oklahoma. I took off all my clothes with the exception of my shoes, I had a towel in the seat next to me just in case. I drove about 150 miles, on an interstate in broad daylight. Made it all the way with no problems and when I reached my destination I took my clothes and walked from my driveway to the front door of my house, still completely naked. I have never had a rush like that before, the driving was great, but the rush of walking naked in the daylight where my neighbors might see me was almost of a rush as driving naked. Can't wait to do it again and hopefully it will be soon.

This post was edited

First thing to consider driving is make sure all your lights and warning signals work and use them. Dont want to draw any attention to the uniforms. I drive a lot in the nude. 249 miles today to be exact. I have dark tinted windows so nobody can see in from the sides at all, only if you are lucky can you see through the windshield. I as well keep a shirt handy just to throw across me if something unexpected comes up. However I prefer to drive more on Interstates and open roads. Not as likely to drive up on a road check on the interstate. Start out slow maybe lose the shirt and just drop the shorts to your knees for fast access if needed. as you drive you will get more comfortable to lower them to the ankles until finally you have nothing on and enjoying it. Just obey the traffic laws and speed limits and you should be fine.

This post was edited

First thing to consider driving is make sure all your lights and warning signals work and use them. Dont want to draw any attention to the uniforms. I drive a lot in the nude. 249 miles today to be exact. I have dark tinted windows so nobody can see in from the sides at all, only if you are lucky can you see through the windshield. I as well keep a shirt handy just to throw across me if something unexpected comes up. However I prefer to drive more on Interstates and open roads. Not as likely to drive up on a road check on the interstate. Start out slow maybe lose the shirt and just drop the shorts to your knees for fast access if needed. as you drive you will get more comfortable to lower them to the ankles until finally you have nothing on and enjoying it. Just obey the traffic laws and speed limits and you should be fine.

I think sitting on a towel with enough material on one side to cover if necessary is a better and safer approach than driving with shorts part way down.
I usually drive shirtless now whenever it is warm enough.

This post was edited

. Start out slow maybe lose the shirt and just drop the shorts to your knees for fast access if needed.
I don't really consider that nude. Just saying.

This post was edited