Driving

I will probably have an SUV for a few days while my convertible is being repaired.
Probably a good opportunity for my first naked drive?
Any suggestions on the type of road I should try so I won't feel too conspicuous?

This topic was edited
RE:Driving

I rarely wear a shirt when driving in warm weather. Any reason why I would need to have one available if I am driving nude?

This post was edited

My girlfriend and I used to drive nude when off on roadtrips in Colorado and Wyoming.
Never a bad encounter but some very erotic times.
Definitely is fun.

This post was edited

My girlfriend and I used to drive nude when off on roadtrips in Colorado and Wyoming.Never a bad encounter but some very erotic times.Definitely is fun.

No erotic time for me since my wife doesn't want me to be nude in a vehicle when she is with me,

This post was edited

When I first started driving nude, I did so only on dark (unlit) country roads at night. Essentially impossible for anyone to see that I was nude.
Now, when I drive nude, I'm always have something I can put in my lap anytime there's a possibility that someone might be able to see in my car.
On a multi-lane roadway, I stay to the right. People in vehicles to my left would have a more difficult time being able to tell that I'm nude than would people in vehicles to my right. If I do drive in a lane other than the right one, I'm certain to have something (towel, shorts, t-shirt) in my lap when I am alone side a vehicle to my right.

This post was edited

Having been driving nude for almost 50 years, I do not even think about it any more, it is just the normal way I drive.

Now with more large vehicles and everyone with a cell phone I can understand why someone who has never driven nude would be nervous. People have recommended starting out driving after sunset or on rural roads with almost no traffic. Quite honestly the main deciding factor is your own comfort level.

You have been a nudist for many years and are generally comfortable nude. My recommendation is pick a drive that you do all the time and just do it nude. From your other posts I know that, like me, you normally only wear shorts and sandals for driving. I always have a towel on the seat so I simply remove my sandals and shorts when I get into the car. Trust me, the odds of someone actually noticing what you are doing is so close to zero, even with that high school across the street, that it is not something you need to worry about.

Your biggest problem will be after doing several nude drives It will be hard to go back to having to wear shorts when you drive your own car.

This post was edited

Happy days - an SUV is perfect for nude driving (well any car, including convertible, is) for the very first time. The height above the road plus the more vertical glass improves the chances of not being seen. They are also very inconspicuous as far as road rule breaches so less likely to be pulled over by the police!

Roads - lots of good suggestions here but equally say any road is good to drive nude along. Obviously for your first drive though you are trying to reduce the odds of being seen. The country road and divided highway are best with little to no stop signs or traffic lights. But be warned you can chose these types of roads and still encounter road crews!!

In all respects the weather and time of day also de-risk the chances of being seen. Wet weather is especially good for obscuring the view for others and the later into the day the better - just don't crash!

Good luck with your nude driving and lets see a post in here about how it all went.

This post was edited

It's not really about the type of road.
I drive nude ... I was going to type "all the time" here but that's not accurate at all. The weather here has just recently gotten warm enough to drive nude and today it is too cool for me to do so.
I do drive nude often, I have driven from PA to FL often sans clothes just donning my shorts for gas, sanitary and restaurant stops.
I spent most of the day yesterday nude, I did my errands and just donned my shorts when I needed to get out of the car or enter an establishment.
Regarding the type of road, my advice is not so much the type of road but the proximity of people who might realize you are nude while driving. Pedestrians won't see you and if they do they won't realize it in time to do anything about it and most won't do anything anyway. Of course if you stop at a redlight or stop sign you need to be circumspect. Truckers are another matter all together. In my experience most are professionals and only interested in driving their truck in a professional manner. If they do see you most will take no action unless it give a toot.
The secret is to not look like you're doing something wrong, you aren't!!

This post was edited

Having been driving nude for almost 50 years, I do not even think about it any more, it is just the normal way I drive.Now with more large vehicles and everyone with a cell phone I can understand why someone who has never driven nude would be nervous. People have recommended starting out driving after sunset or on rural roads with almost no traffic. Quite honestly the main deciding factor is your own comfort level.You have been a nudist for many years and are generally comfortable nude. My recommendation is pick a drive that you do all the time and just do it nude. From your other posts I know that, like me, you normally only wear shorts and sandals for driving. I always have a towel on the seat so I simply remove my sandals and shorts when I get into the car. Trust me, the odds of someone actually noticing what you are doing is so close to zero, even with that high school across the street, that it is not something you need to worry about.Your biggest problem will be after doing several nude drives It will be hard to go back to having to wear shorts when you drive your own car.

Good advice totaltanjim!!!

This post was edited

had a fun day a couple weeks ago we live at a nudists resort and Sister in law came out , one of our friends had a Jeep for sale Sister in law took it for a test drive on the highway I went along only having a towel which I sat on , no clothes whats so ever on going down highway Naked she was clothes but not me

This post was edited

had a fun day a couple weeks ago we live at a nudists resort and Sister in law came out , one of our friends had a Jeep for sale Sister in law took it for a test drive on the highway I went along only having a towel which I sat on , no clothes whats so ever on going down highway Naked she was clothes but not me

Were the top and doors on or off?

This post was edited