RE:You have a nice.

Basically the rule is simple. To a stranger, No, not Ok, clothed or nude, that would be rude.

I have commented to my close, nudist friends about their body many times. "Hey, nice tan lines, get those tits out more often". OR "Wow, you look great great wearing nothing but a smile."

I would never talk like that to someone I was not friends with.

This post was edited

Basically the rule is simple. To a stranger, No, not Ok, clothed or nude, that would be rude.I have commented to my close, nudist friends about their body many times. "Hey, nice tan lines, get those tits out more often". OR "Wow, you look great great wearing nothing but a smile."I would never talk like that to someone I was not friends with.

I have asked people I knew a little in the gym locker room where they got their small tan lines,
I have been tempted to asked people I see at the beach how they avoid having any tan line at all, since everyone has to wear clothing outdoors sometimes,

This post was edited

While some people may appreciate the compliment, others may see it as objectification or judgement. It may be OK if you're a medical professional or personal trainer but I personally think it's best to steer well clear of comments on other peoples body shape.

Concur with this unless you know someone really well this should be avoided in genuine nudist community. Because one shouldnt not be focused on anothers persons body parts anyway.

Furthermore just because one person at one time in one situation said it was ok doesnt mean its open season to do that with anyone else or generalize.

This post was edited

While it may not get them anywhere, I think I'd be chuffed even if I received a sexual one! Always happy to receive, nervous to give. A reciprocated smile and 'Hello!' is always nice.

This post was edited

I always appreciate a compliment or even constructive criticism. I workout hard at the gym to try to stay in decent shape so if I get a "nice Body" comment it kind of reaffirms the results of my workout. I also get some "If you do this exercise, you will get better results" which I also appreciate. Of course there are always the sexual comments, especially when I am doing my nude workouts at the Club Fort Lauderdale. I am OK with them too

This post was edited

While it may not get them anywhere, I think I'd be chuffed even if I received a sexual one! Always happy to receive, nervous to give. A reciprocated smile and 'Hello!' is always nice.

I feel that the acceptability of a compliment would vary depending on where you are. At a nude beach or nudist camp complimenting someones ass, cock, tits or pussy would be highly inappropriate. Whereas at a bath house or sex club it is OK. since it is a sexually oriented place anyway. I generally do not initiate compliments and when I do they are generally subtle in nature kind of like a "You keep yourself in great shape". I will always acknowledge a compliment, It may be a simple "Thank You" or a reciprocal comment like "You too".

This post was edited

Clothed or nude, you shouldn't unless you know the person well enough to know how it will be received.

Well spoken. How about the the new visiting female who is nervous, self conscience plus intimidated about the new surrounding and goings on of so many naked people all at once. It's a lot to take in. One can't tell that and some guy pipes off how good her boobs or body meaning it as a compliment or an approach. It was a bad experience for my wife at that experience.

Been there and she lived it. Now she has the confidence to handle her business. She was a magnet for swingers and it scared her from the whole scene. Get to know a person first off no question. Telling a girl she is attractive or pretty is compliment enough to start with until you do get to know where they stand.

This post was edited