Great Picture Albums

It is amazing to me the different styles of pictures submitted on this site. Some of them seem like they should go to Penthouse or maybe some of the sleazier publications. They don't seem to be in what I think is the true spirit of nudism.
So I would like to point out one that I think truly exemplifies the spriit of nudism. Take a look at those from cearsha_fire. I know quite a few are for her friends only. But I think they are all exceptional pictures and demonstrate the feeling of freedom you get from being in nature without the constrictions of clothes. And in case you are wondering - yes, I did get her permission before using her profile here. I don't know her well, but she seems to be a very nice person. (Wish I could think of a more elegant way of saying that.)
I would like to hear from other members on here that have come across other sets of pictures that demonstrate the true spirit of nudism. Let's not dwell on the negatives but highlight the positives.

This topic was edited
RE: Great Picture Albums

I agree that she has great pics showing love of being nude. As a friend I have them all. There are many others that fall in the same catagory, but untill I have time to ask if they mind being included here I wont list them all.

This post was edited

Aww, thank you for the compliments - I will open a few up for a little while so others can view them... *blushing*

This post was edited

Cearsha's pics are excellent. So are Tx_ag's.

Jen

This post was edited

Thanks Jen, love your pics too.

This post was edited

photos are the best souvenirs.

This post was edited