Whether foreigners can participate in nudist events

Is there a nudist event that foreigners (tourists) can also jump in and participate in?

Examples, nude hiking, nude cycling, nude photo sessions, nude marathons, etc.

Also, are there any countries or regions where you can participate in many events?

This topic was edited
RE:Whether foreigners can participate in nudist events

You raise several questions and there are few clear answers.
1) In regards to participating as a foreigner vs. a citizen, I've never heard of a difference made between the two.
2) Organized activities which are either defined by nudity, such as World Naked Bike Rides or local naked runs are typically very structured, at least in the US (https://www.runningintheusa.com/details/88204)
3) Outdoor/nature/wilderness activities done naked are often defined by local rules, where naked Alps hiking seems to be permissible in Austria for example (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDSv11-pLk) but illegal if you cross the boundary to certain cantons in Switzerland
4) The freedom to be naked as an individual or group "in public" is a complicated question often defined by if it's in a designated "nudist" area, if there is any sexual intent/behaviors or local offence is taken. There's often a conflict between how national, regional and local rules are defined and enforced. In the US for example you can walk out of your home naked in Vermont, but you can't strip in public. I've seen nude sunbathers on a beach in the city of Chicago when kids are in school without anybody complaining, but have also read about drones patrolling isolated beaches an hour from the city on weekends.

This post was edited

Is there a nudist event that foreigners (tourists) can also jump in and participate in?Examples, nude hiking, nude cycling, nude photo sessions, nude marathons, etc.Also, are there any countries or regions where you can participate in many events?

Hey:

I think you're referring in part to the private clubs and their membership rules (see the webpage, MTOS, event listings etc). Just fyi, anything that is public is not restricted to citizens but open to all. Most civic organizations that permit nudity at events are too, but this is US centric and you have asked afor an overview of a huge range of possibilities which "all countries" is a possible limit, which will not permit a response as the question has been asked because laws, organizations, and access to events isnt the same, thing as law itself. All these things are done in many countries in different ways, Germany, Holland, Belgium, France, Spain., Portugal and UK all have different laws, areas, nude histories and the best thing to do is to establish what you want to experience in what time period (within reason), and then fit the top 4 or more into your itinerary and timeline in theory (how long a bike ride, hike, etc). Then, see which places in the world have the events, the clubs and venues for you to your interests and what other possible nude side trips or other exploration and make a decision about which country you are going to.

The idea of "jumping in" seems to be holding a clue to what you mean. For any organized event that has registration, you must apply for the event get a confirmation and then register for it. This isn't a jumping in kind of thing, its a planning a registering and taking time thing. You will not find a nude photo session that is open and that you can just walk into if you please (and the idea isn't anything most people doing shoots would be into). The thing you're asking about, "events" are by nature organized and that organization usually demands that participants organize themselves as well. If you are asking "are there events that I can crash where I won't have to use my identification cards, birth certificate passport or other ID to register" or that I can go to anonymously the answer is generally no. For event listings, check a calendar here, events, or individual organization website for those happening close together. This is how you get to learn where "many events". The questions you ask are about general, large bodies of data that are non homogenous and don't give us a good pictus.

This post was edited

The only thing I can add to this discussion is that if you're a member of a naturist organization in your home country (in the US, it's either TNS or AANR), there's a good chance that resorts will honor that membership in a country you visit. It's a reciprocity that's usually honored.

This post was edited

You raise several questions and there are few clear answers.
1) In regards to participating as a foreigner vs. a citizen, I've never heard of a difference made between the two.
2) Organized activities which are either defined by nudity, such as World Naked Bike Rides or local naked runs are typically very structured, at least in the US (https://www.runningintheusa.com/details/88204)
3) Outdoor/nature/wilderness activities done naked are often defined by local rules, where naked Alps hiking seems to be permissible in Austria for example (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXDSv11-pLk) but illegal if you cross the boundary to certain cantons in Switzerland
4) The freedom to be naked as an individual or group "in public" is a complicated question often defined by if it's in a designated "nudist" area, if there is any sexual intent/behaviors or local offence is taken. There's often a conflict between how national, regional and local rules are defined and enforced. In the US for example you can walk out of your home naked in Vermont, but you can't strip in public. I've seen nude sunbathers on a beach in the city of Chicago when kids are in school without anybody complaining, but have also read about drones patrolling isolated beaches an hour from the city on weekends.

This post was edited