RE: Waxing

It's all in the attitude.... Just keep saying: I know I can do this, I know i can do this, I know I can do this.... LOL

Steve

This post was edited

Ouch!!! It all sounds really painful. Think I will just stick to shaving. I use disposable single-blade razors, and follow up with an after-shave balm for sensitive skin (Nivea makes a good one for men). No pain, doesn't take long. Do it every second day or so.

This post was edited
Shave and Moisturize

I use moisturizer to shave with. 1) It is very inexpensive; 2) It gives a good shave; 3) It moisturizes the skin as you shave.
I shave every three to four days and have absolutely no problem with a rash.

This post was edited

Lol swift, I don't think I could be that brave, lol. What a way to let a woman get revenge, lol.

lol...Amazingly enough it had a happy ending, my mate was quite happy with it and waxes his back regularly now. Hehe...try to look at it this way, sure it would be painful, but you are expecting it to be painful. So, your partner get's her rocks off by causing you pain, but at the same time, making you smooth so that you can slide off those silk sheets. lol...everybody's happy!

THERE AIN'T NO WAY I'M LETTING ANY OF THE WOMEN I KNOW ANYWHERE CLOSE TO ME WITH WAX !!!!!!! LOL

Steve

This post was edited

the best thing to do is to get out the tweezers. It takes about 40 minutes and lasts for almost a month. Happy tweezing.

THis is my first post.
I agree,tweezers is a great method painful only on first times, later is easier and quicker!! On the other side, waxing does not let you sun bathing at least for a couple of days later.

This post was edited

Lol swift, I don't think I could be that brave, lol. What a way to let a woman get revenge, lol.

lol...Amazingly enough it had a happy ending, my mate was quite happy with it and waxes his back regularly now. Hehe...try to look at it this way, sure it would be painful, but you are expecting it to be painful. So, your partner get's her rocks off by causing you pain, but at the same time, making you smooth so that you can slide off those silk sheets. lol...everybody's happy!

THERE AIN'T NO WAY I'M LETTING ANY OF THE WOMEN I KNOW ANYWHERE CLOSE TO ME WITH WAX !!!!!!! LOL

Steve
Probably safer to let them near you with the wax than the razor!!!!!!!!LOL

Good Point.... That too !!!!

Steve

This post was edited

I also can't help but wonder how this thread would play out in the women's room.
No exciting discussions in the women's room and the subject matter (in a men's room) caught my eye. So, before I respond, anybody actually interested in a woman's perspective?
J (the she of cuddlebutton)

This post was edited

I also can't help but wonder how this thread would play out in the women's room.
No exciting discussions in the women's room and the subject matter (in a men's room) caught my eye. So, before I respond, anybody actually interested in a woman's perspective?

Actually yes, I would like to hear a womans perspective.....

Thanks,

Steve

This post was edited

Absolutely J, anything that can shed a light on the fascinating workings of a woman's mind, is very welcome :)
Phil.

This post was edited
RE: A woman's perspective

Perfect J. Thanks for your input. I think that for me at least, it will be the trim route..... Besides I got a really weired look and a really funny comment from my doctor the other day. A female doctor.

Thaks again J.

Steve

This post was edited