RE: A woman's perspective

HAHAHAHAHA, I'm not, HAHAHA, laughing, .......well I am, but in a NICE way! hehehe

Thanks J

Phil.

ps.

we asked for it, .......but I didn't think we would get it ALL at once!

This post was edited

HAHAHAHAHA, I'm not, HAHAHA, laughing, .......well I am, but in a NICE way! hehehe Thanks J Phil.
ps. we asked for it, .......but I didn't think we would get it ALL at once!

Laughter is good! It was meant to be humorous! Loved your limerick by the way.
J

This post was edited

Now that the tears of laughter have dried ("renunculus"...that's just fantastic having worked at a florist!), I can respond.I use a #2 head on my trimmer and it hacks through the jungle well enough, but still leaves some soft fuzz behind.Aside from that, the way you related your terrors was fantastic. I love to read, and I'd read any book you ever decide to write.::wipes eyes:::That was gold. Thank you.
Oops! Can't keep my flora and fauna straight. That was supposed to be brown recluse! Nothing wrong with a flower growing out of the bikini, but not a spider! And I didn't even spell it correctly :( Will have to go back and edit.
Glad you enjoyed the post!
J

This post was edited

Hell, the spider is just as appropriate, and just as funny. You're cool.
Like SUB ZERO even! ........MORE! ........MORE!!!!!!!

This post was edited

J, you did a wounderful job!! (clapping)....
I looked at the NADS and I too thought about the distinct possibility of brain (and other parts) numbing pain and put it back. I have tried hair removal creams and found that they start out fine and the results last about a week. After a while I found that they start to burn the skin and trust me.. (J could most likley say this in a more colorful way) it was not a fun thing that I want to continue. So, back to the blade.
AKnudie

This post was edited
RE: best way

Thank you for letting me borrow your thread temporarily.

I'm off to shave another day,

Jen

This post was edited
RE: best way

WOW!!! lots of ideas and different ways...I trim my chest and pubs, shave my balls and shaft. I do it in the shower using a 2 bladed razor and shampoo, then apply lotion once I have finished my shower...Just how I do it.....

This post was edited
RE: Waxing

there is sum hair removable cream that u can use around ur private area..... there is wax product u can buy from the store n use at home ..n if u pluckin u have to pull the hair the direction its grown to avoid ingrown n less pain try 1

This post was edited

I have heard a couple of things about getting waxed. Good/bad and many others.
I feel embarrassed to ask and because of that I never looked into getting waxed. But I once heard that you need to get hard in order to wax the base of the shaft?
Is some one pulling my leg by saying that or is that true?

This post was edited

Waxing and tweezer...OMG sounds so terribly painful! Not worth the sacrifice. I shave, with triple blades, works fine.

This post was edited