RE: Waxing

I find best results with waxing, as I can be smooth up to six weeks. I'm able to tolerate the pain, which is only short lived. Other methods like Laser treatment ( ineffective due to lighter hair colors), hair removal creams, nasty skin reactions, tweezers are to labor intensive.

This post was edited

I go to a mature lady for my waxing, i only need my pubic area done as I do not have an overly hairy body except for that area. I found that it did hurt for the first couple of times but after that the pain does not feel as bad. The only area that does hurt is over the pubic bone, this is common to both sexes so she tells me. I find that the feeling of smoothness after waxing beats shaving by a mile and it lasts a lot longer (about 4-6 weeks)

This post was edited

Does anybody know where you can get waxed in the Sydney areaor if places will even wax men? To be honest, i hate shaving and while no lover of pain, I would rather suffer a few minutes of it to avoid shaving. I'm looking to get my balls, shaft done. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. :)Don't live in Aussie but I'm a waxologist in NY and i would like to advise that you go to someone who uses hard wax and oil.
All my male clients were return clients some straight and some gay and many had reactions, erections etc. One even squirted when I moved his penis over to the side. I just simply wiped it off and continued.
It is not as painful as you might imagine.

This post was edited

Need to get hard? No not necessarily, it helps though with the waxing but it is not a requirement.
Again oil and hard wax. Stay away from the strip wax and powder.

This post was edited
About waxing and what you should know.

Because they used strip wax on those areas and powder which they taught us in school but upon research and wanting to do the best job, I discovered a very good place for waxologists and they helped me be great.
Ok a few suggestions.
Make sure the place is clean: There are many waxologists that are quite filthy, if the wax pot is dripping with old wax, RUN.
Make sure they do not double dip: Double dipping is when the waxing tech is using one stick for the service. Sometimes they don't change sticks until the end of the day. Totally disgusting. One stick on many clients. It is done. Many states outlaw double dipping but it doesn't stop them.
Make sure they're licensed. I had to take a grueling NYS exam to get my license. Many places are running--we call them chop shops--without a license.
If having a Brazilian wax also known as back, sac and crack--in Europe--make sure they use hard wax and oil. This means no pain and no reaction ie, tearing of the skin or bumps.
Do ask a lot of questions. Be open and frank. If you are worried about an erection ask about it. Some female wax techs have freaked out, which was good for me because the male clients who would never consider another male touching them there, came to me and were repeat customers.
What to expect when you first get waxed:
Intake form which will ask you some medical questions amongst other things. A good one will ask you about HIV and Herpes, do not be offended, it is for your benefit as well as ours.
You will be asked to undress to your underwear and lay on a massage table. The tech will respectively leave the room unless otherwise requested. When you are ready, the tech will remove your underwear and give you a towel--I do not do this part, towels move and are irritating.
Skin preparation all body parts. The tech will apply sanitary lotion on part being waxed, if it stings, tell tech about it, a simple rubbing will ease the sting.
Then the tech applies--in my case--oil and lightly massages the area to relax the client
Then wax is applied.
What may happen:
Erection: perfectly normal and beautiful, nothing to be ashamed of
Pre ejaculation: Yeah it happens. A professional will wipe it off and continue waxing a non professional will freak out and run out of the room.
In their defense, they have had some creeps who made them feel uncomfortable. Not every male is a creep, I've heard some women were creepy as well. It has happened to me on occasion, the request for a happy ending. I understand this request but under my professional license cannot and will not honor it. I don't freak out or think its creepy just not the place for it.
Backs break out. But taking care of this by ex foliating the skin and applying a astringent will help relieve the bumps--caused by body oils filling the vacant space the hair follicle occupied in defense of the hair being removed. Goes away in a couple of days.
Scrotum: Skin of the scrotum is very stretchy and needs to be held taught. Tech will pull skin, apply wax, then remove it and there should be no tears. Hard wax does not tear skin.
Penis: Penis has tougher skin and wont usually tear or lift, the penis is stretched as tech waxes around base. This may cause an erection, if it occurs then waxing is easier.
Crack: In order to get to the anus, the tech will have you on all fours so your cheeks spread nicely. The skin is cleaned, oil applied as is wax strips. This is the most invasive part of the procedure. Not as invasive as a prostate exam.
Beards and face: OUCH! As a precaution, we do not wax beards. I thought this would be a great way to not have to shave but in my early experience, I've tried this on myself and if you want to hear some one scream a loud girly scream it is best not to do this.
Every other body part is easy.
After all is done.
Tech will clean area of wax and residue, will apply aloe vera gel to aid in healing and massage the area, then a soothing cream.
They should then instruct you in after wax care. Applying aloe vera gel twice a day, no hot showers, saunas or hot tubs, no sexual contact and wear loose clothing for at least 24 hrs this inludes masturbation. In the case of nudists sun block should be applied. You should then be offered to purchase an after wax kit which will have all that your need to ex foliate, and care for your waxed skin. You should be happy with a job well done.

This post was edited

I only wax my car, I'm not into masochism.

This post was edited

You seem to be on a crusade Lance. Why bother to comment?

This post was edited