RE: Waxing

I never waxed ortweezed.... I think it will require a lot of beer to help with the pain.

This post was edited

Tweezing _sounds_ painful, but in my experience, it's actually less uncomfortable than almost everything else.
If you keep _thinking_ it's going to hurt, and freaking out about it, it maginifies your perception.
I had my doubts, but when I tried it, it really hurt for like the first two hairs, and then was not uncomfortable at all.
Unfortunately, I tend to get ingrown hairs (apparently, most people don't have the problems I do), so a week later, I had some of those. But the tweezing itself isn't anything to freak out about, unless you have a short attention span, since it can take a while.

This post was edited

Sorry for the delay, but I've only just seeny our post. Did you ever find the details of waxers in Sydney? If not, I know of two guys who do male waxing, and both do great jobs.

No, I never did find one, but that's ok thought, as I'm no longer in Sydney. Back in Canada now. lol....thanks anyways.

This post was edited

HEY SWIFTY,
Check some of your local alternative newspapers. In one, I found a salon here in TAMPA , FLORIDA that caters to just MEN ! They do all sorts of waxings and shaving in all areas of the male physique. I love the wax for the butt : call the FULLMOON wax ! LOL !
GOOD LUCK MAN ! KEN

This post was edited

HEY SWIFTY, Check some of your local alternative newspapers. In one, I found a salon here in TAMPA , FLORIDA that caters to just MEN ! They do all sorts of waxings and shaving in all areas of the male physique. I love the wax for the butt : call the FULLMOON wax ! LOL ! GOOD LUCK MAN ! KEN

LMAO! Full moon wax, love it! Thanks mate!

This post was edited

We will go to such lengths to be pretty, no? I tried that cream that removes hair "Veet", "Neet"?? It felt fine and some of the hair just fell away. It was inconsistent though and you had to sit around by the tub waiting for it to work. If your pubes weren't too coarse, you could try that! Sure smells up a storm too. Do it the same day your spouse dyes her hair. Whew!

This post was edited

I've been waxing since January. I go to a salon that does waxing for men and women, tanning and massage. The first time hurt the worst, but your skin gets used to it. It been great the last few months. It's great being smooth. If go and get waxed, don't eat anything acidic like tomatoes, oranges, orange juice or anything with caffeine. It makes your skin really senitive and it will hurt more.

This post was edited

I agree Riverboy77. I don't get waxed all the time but when I do I have never had a problem. I found the first wax strip tended to hurt butfrom there on all was good. It is good to be relaxed when he/she is doing the waxing as I think tensing the muscles seems to make it a little more painful. But the end result is a great smooth look and for me it generally lasts about 6 to 8 weeks before any major regrowth. The first waxer I went to rubbed Ti Tree oil into the areas waxed to stop any rash or affect by the wax and I was good so have had that used each time.

This post was edited

Borrowing the thread to remove the garbage from the home page.

This post was edited

Tried waxing but didn't work very well and did draw blood. Use to use Magic Powder which works well and lasts for a few days but takes about 10 minutes all in all. Shaving every other day seems the easiest way for me. Only takes a minute after the shower.

This post was edited