Naked at home time

Grandson went home yesterday,
Not planning on wearing clothes much at home for a while.
He will be back for about a month from mid July through mid August, but he will be in day camp most weekdays, so I will have more opportunity to be nude at home than I did during his last visit.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked at home time

Grandson returned home from his second visit today. Nude time while he was in camp. Emergency pool repair for 2 weeks. Expect more opportunities to be nude now that repair work is completed and grandson is home

This post was edited

Although visits from the family are great, its always good to get back to the routine. Having to work the nude time around guests & family does put a cramp in the style. It something we all must do as being a grandparent is part of family life. Well all press on.

This post was edited

Although visits from the family are great, its always good to get back to the routine. Having to work the nude time around guests & family does put a cramp in the style. It something we all must do as being a grandparent is part of family life. Well all press on.

While I agree that visits from family are great, having a 14 year old grandson here for 4 1/2 weeks was too long, and not only or even primarily because it limited my nude time!

This post was edited

Although visits from the family are great, its always good to get back to the routine. Having to work the nude time around guests & family does put a cramp in the style. It something we all must do as being a grandparent is part of family life. Well all press on.While I agree that visits from family are great, having a 14 year old grandson here for 4 1/2 weeks was too long, and not only or even primarily because it limited my nude time!

What else is bothersome about him being there so long? I can imagine a few things but wondered what are your biggest annoyances besides not having the freedom to be unclothed at home?

I sure do wish someone had gotten that young man acclimated to being nude and comfortable around other family early so that now you could share some man time with him, probably letting you truly enjoy those four weeks and get some grandpa/grandson bonding going! Alas, that age group often has deep hang-ups for obvious reasons. We have a newish family here - first visited the resort later last year, two sons who visit with them sometimes, one in his first five years who can't ever stay naked enough and one in his teens who stays at or near their trailer all the time, seemingly unable to let the clothes go. I feel so sad for the teenager and hope that in time he can join the other youngers in play time. Those lessons of clothes are hard to unlearn once learned until adulthood really sets in.

This post was edited

Although visits from the family are great, its always good to get back to the routine. Having to work the nude time around guests & family does put a cramp in the style. It something we all must do as being a grandparent is part of family life. Well all press on.While I agree that visits from family are great, having a 14 year old grandson here for 4 1/2 weeks was too long, and not only or even primarily because it limited my nude time!What else is bothersome about him being there so long? I can imagine a few things but wondered what are your biggest annoyances besides not having the freedom to be unclothed at home?I sure do wish someone had gotten that young man acclimated to being nude and comfortable around other family early so that now you could share some man time with him, probably letting you truly enjoy those four weeks and get some grandpa/grandson bonding going! Alas, that age group often has deep hang-ups for obvious reasons. We have a newish family here - first visited the resort later last year, two sons who visit with them sometimes, one in his first five years who can't ever stay naked enough and one in his teens who stays at or near their trailer all the time, seemingly unable to let the clothes go. I feel so sad for the teenager and hope that in time he can join the other youngers in play time. Those lessons of clothes are hard to unlearn once learned until adulthood really sets in.

He is mildly autistic and moderately ADHD, so he needs a lot of time and attention, meaning that my wife and I really struggle to keep up with everything else we need to do and still have some down time for ourselves both individually and as a couple.
In the last two or three years, the typical puberty/teen know it all smart mouth attitude.
My wife accepts me being nude at home, but doesn't approve of adults being nude around children. His father who lives with us doesn't like me to be nude in the pool, deck or public areas of the house, but since it is not his house, he has to accept it. However, because of his attitude I have never even broached the subject of me being intentionally nude around his son.
Most of all, we are the non-custodial side of the family and I don't want to do anything that would alienate his mother.

This post was edited

Just as a side note, I have a close family member that was raised by their grandparents, a couple of friends that were raised by their grandparents, another who was raised by their aunt & uncle. More than one were spirited teens who enjoyed themselves. As a group, they all speak very highly & respectfully of their *upbringing* and have done well in life. I hope that you may be having the same effect and with luck will find that to be true in years to come.

This post was edited

Just as a side note, I have a close family member that was raised by their grandparents, a couple of friends that were raised by their grandparents, another who was raised by their aunt & uncle. More than one were spirited teens who enjoyed themselves. As a group, they all speak very highly & respectfully of their *upbringing* and have done well in life. I hope that you may be having the same effect and with luck will find that to be true in years to come.

He is with us about 10 weeks a year. More when schools were remote in 2020 & 2021.
His mother and stepfather have him most of the rest of the time, and his other grandparents and one set of step grandparents occasionally.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy