Naked at home time

Grandson went home yesterday,
Not planning on wearing clothes much at home for a while.
He will be back for about a month from mid July through mid August, but he will be in day camp most weekdays, so I will have more opportunity to be nude at home than I did during his last visit.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked at home time

Grandson returned home from his second visit today. Nude time while he was in camp. Emergency pool repair for 2 weeks. Expect more opportunities to be nude now that repair work is completed and grandson is home

This post was edited

Found out that our graandson will be here 2 to 3 weeks this summer instead of the usual 6+.
While I certainly want to see him, 2 visits of 3 - 4 weeks each is too much for me.
One visit of 1 week in June and another of 1-2 weeks in August seems about right,

This post was edited

I have now gotten to the stage where I am only nude when my son is at school, he has decided that me even walking from the bathroom to my bedroom is disgusting. How things have changed.

This post was edited

Youre the head of the house hold
at aged when you call the shots
Enjoy being naked

This post was edited

Found out that our graandson will be here 2 to 3 weeks this summer instead of the usual 6+.While I certainly want to see him, 2 visits of 3 - 4 weeks each is too much for me.One visit of 1 week in June and another of 1-2 weeks in August seems about right,

Belated update.
The schedule changed and he was here for almost 6 weeks.
The first week of his unexpected early arrival was when I had no outside activities for 6 straight days and I was going to try to be nude the entire time.
I tried to convince my wife and son to suggest that our grandson spend one more week with his mother and stepfather before he came here, but they both refused to consider it.

This post was edited

Found out that our graandson will be here 2 to 3 weeks this summer instead of the usual 6+.While I certainly want to see him, 2 visits of 3 - 4 weeks each is too much for me.One visit of 1 week in June and another of 1-2 weeks in August seems about right,Belated update.The schedule changed and he was here for almost 6 weeks.The first week of his unexpected early arrival was when I had no outside activities for 6 straight days and I was going to try to be nude the entire time.I tried to convince my wife and son to suggest that our grandson spend one more week with his mother and stepfather before he came here, but they both refused to consider it.

I'll guess that the option on your grandson being brought up to speed about your love of no clothes is a non-starter? Depending on his age, nudity is the preferred way to be for some young folks. Get honest and get nude, I say! You'll be doing everyone a big favor, and honesty is a lot less stressful, every time.

This post was edited

And upon reading more of the thread, I'm sorry I brought it up. Nudism is so wonderful - it should be compensatory for everyone to spend a full week living nude with others to teach them how it's so good for the human condition. Your situation doesn't afford much leeway, I now see.

This post was edited