What the well-dressed nudist wears

What does a nudist wear? If you answered Nothing, youre partly wrong according to an article on the CNW Group web site, the most frequently used and most widely accessed full-text news release site in Canada. According to the article, the well-heeled nudist wears a Tilley Endurable hat and Tilley is quick to point out why. Tilley hats are the only clothing officially endorsed by Canadas two nudist organizations. At a recent joint festival, The Federation of Canadian Naturists and the Fdration qubcoise de naturisme held a prize drawing for hats that Tilley generously donated.

You can peruse Tilley hats by visiting their website:https://www.tilley.com/home.asp?countryCode=US.

Does this mean Ill have to trade in my beloved ball cap for a Tilley Endurable?

This topic was edited
RE: What the well-dressed nudist wears

A what??????? LOL

Steve

This post was edited

First, let me explain that I do live in a nudist resort. I have a pair of cheap flip flops that I wear when walking the dog, biking, etc. However, when I head to the pool area or activities in the clubhouse i wear a more expensive pair of flip-flops. On those cold days where it is necessary for me to wear a robe when outside, I will wear a pair of wool socks and crocks. I do have a 4th pair of flip flops for those guests that forget to bring casual foot wear when visiting me.

Hope that answered your question. I didn't eventouch onmy wardrobe of towels. That's for a different thread. lol

Louis

This post was edited

I, too, live in a nudist resort but in WV. In the winter, when it is cold, I wear a coat when I go outside. On weekends I go to the lodge for dinner and usually wear my bathrobe and coat. When I get inside I can put my coat over the chair I am going to sit at (we sit 6-8 to a table and talk to each other). When it is time to sit and eat I take my robe off if it warm enough. I then put my robe on the chair and sit on it, that way I can be comfortably nude and not have to carry a towel with me.

Of course in the summer I just walk around carrying a towel

This post was edited

A smile

This post was edited
RE:What the well-dressed nudist wears

You can get a boonie hat at the Army Navy store for 10 bucks.

This post was edited

How can a Naturist were footwear and miss out on the most fantastic contact with the earth

This post was edited

They're called thorns, and other things that stick in your feet.

This post was edited

Yes, some of us have delicate feet.

This post was edited

Just wear a layer of suntan oil at the most. Maybe some sunglasses, too.

This post was edited