RE:Timepiece

When I visited the resort I used to put my watch on the carry strap for my cooler, so it was still available for tracking my sun exposure time. I recently got one of those smart watches which is always on my wrist unless its charging or I'm showering.

This post was edited

When I visited the resort I used to put my watch on the carry strap for my cooler, so it was still available for tracking my sun exposure time. I recently got one of those smart watches which is always on my wrist unless its charging or I'm showering.

Even when sleeping?

This post was edited

Even when sleeping?

I'm one with sleep disorders and my current watch tracks my heart rate, breathing, and awake time so I wear it all of the time. Even before this version, I wore one of those with the glowing face so I could tell what time it was in the dark and let me know how long it would be before morning. That was before my eyes got bad enough to not be able to read the watch without my glasses.

This post was edited

Even when sleeping here, too. Apple Watch stays on unless I am playing softball (might break it) or showering (thats when it charges). Otherwise it stays on at camp even in the pool. I do have a different sports band I can use when in the pool so the regular one doesnt get wet and stay damp all afternoon. It keeps track of our nude walk distance and exercise levels when we walk or hike around camp and allows me to get calls and texts while my phone stays in the backpack so nobody thinks I might be taking pictures. And I suppose it lets me check the time on Sunday when we know we have to leave by a certain time!

This post was edited

I have many, many watches. I wear a watch when dressed but never when nude. If at a club, resort or the beach, I have my phone for checking the time. Both of us prefer not wearing anything when we're nude, including watches and jewelry, although my wife continues to wear her wedding band.

This post was edited

I have not worn my wedding ring since about a week after the wedding. I told her before the wedding that I would not wear one because it is too dangerous for the activities I engage in. She insisted anyway, and ironically enough does not wear hers any longer either.

This post was edited

I wear a watch that keeps track of my pulse and O2 saturation. It also keeps track of my sleep rhythms. Awake, light sleep and deep sleep. Average 45 minutes to an hour and a half of deep sleep. Charge once a week.

This post was edited

I wear my watch all day and only take it off at bed time. It's waterproof, so I even wear it swimming. For me it is fun to see when I take it off how tan I am. It's really my only tan line. I would be afraid of getting really sun burnt there if I ever took it off outside since it has never seen the sun except on rare occasions and it really white.

This post was edited

I wear my watch all day and only take it off at bed time. It's waterproof, so I even wear it swimming. For me it is fun to see when I take it off how tan I am. It's really my only tan line. I would be afraid of getting really sun burnt there if I ever took it off outside since it has never seen the sun except on rare occasions and it really white.

I have three tan lines... under my Apple Watch, under my wedding ring, and under the sandals straps on the tops of my feet! And the last two are fainter since I do take the wedding ring off if we will be on the beach so I don't lose it in the sand and the sandals come off when I'm lying by the pool or on the beach.

This post was edited

Like anything else, if there's utility behind it then it gets worn.

Nudist or not, if its crazy cold my ass is covering up. It doesn't make me less of a nudist, it just means I'm cold and using whatever I can to warm up.

Watch is no different, especially a smart watch. If it has utility, then wear it. As far as I'm concerned, nudism isn't just an obsession with OMG WEAR NOOOOOTHING OR ELSE. Nudism is the understanding that clothing has utility but shouldn't be required. Just like I wear layers to stay warm, I'll wear nothing to cool off.

At least that's my take.

This post was edited