Timepiece

Do you wear a watch when you are nude?
I rarely did in the past, but now that I have a Fitbit, I usually wear it.

This topic was edited
RE:Timepiece

I usually wear my Fitbit, except when showering. It's suitable for swimming, but I still wouldn't shower while wearing it.

This post was edited

I wear it only when I need to keep track of time. Otherwise, it's off.

This post was edited

I have a good set of tan lines on my wrist. It is also a fitness monitor and gives me a report on my sleep apnea, and heart rates. It is rarely off.

This post was edited

I have a good set of tan lines on my wrist. It is also a fitness monitor and gives me a report on my sleep apnea, and heart rates. It is rarely off.

My glasses transition to sunglasses. I am very nearsighted so about the only places I am not wearing my glasses are in bed, the shower, in the water and quick middle of the night trips between bedroom and bathroom. I even have a prescription swim mask for when I want to see things while swimming.

This post was edited

Haven't worn a watch for years. When young, I usually had one on all the time. One summer I had quite a tan line until the day I didn't wear it and the untanned shape turned bright pink.

This post was edited

Always have it on other than in the bath and overnight.

This post was edited

I dont wear a watch when nude. I always wear a watch during business hours or when out around town doing something. Just my normal routine.

This post was edited

My watch stopped years ago and with the advent of smart phones I put the watch to the side.

Then a couple of years ago my wife loaned me one of her Fitbits - to see what my pulse rate was during motorsport.

Whilst I don't wear it that often now, if at all, I have been tempted to recharge it and wear it when nude hiking!

This post was edited

My watch stopped years ago and with the advent of smart phones I put the watch to the side.Then a couple of years ago my wife loaned me one of her Fitbits - to see what my pulse rate was during motorsport.Whilst I don't wear it that often now, if at all, I have been tempted to recharge it and wear it when nude hiking!

No place to put your smart phone when you are nude.
Also difficult to check it when riding a bike.

This post was edited

Do you wear a watch when you are nude?I rarely did in the past, but now that I have a Fitbit, I usually wear it.

If I need to know the time, then yes.

This post was edited