RE:Coming out as a nudist at work?

If the topic ever came up, I wouldn't deny it how ever it is not their concern. Much like I don't announce what color under ware I happen to have on or if I'm wearing any at all. I do remember a time I was kind of trapped in to telling a co worker. It was a temp job in Ft Worth and I was staying in my camper out at Wildwood during the week and going home on the weekends. One of my co workers was asking all about my camper and was wanting to see it. I took some pictures of it but that wasn't good enough. He was wanting to see it. I tried almost everything dissuade him. It a long ways out there.. etc. He was persistent. I finally told him.. Look dude, my camper is parked as a nudist resort. I can take you out there to look at it but you'll have to strip naked at the gate. The look on his face was priceless. I really wasn't going for shock or anything like that but the guy wouldn't let it go. Needless to say he dropped it. A week or two later it was starting to get cooler and he asked if we still went naked outside even if it cold. I replied. No, we are nudists. Not morons. He laughed and walked away.

This post was edited