RE:Ever found real-life friends here on TN?

I have not found a friend from my textile world here on TN. ... There are a few people that we have friended here that we have later met. ...

That's been our experience also.

This post was edited

I keep searching and hoping to eventually find someone on here that I already know in real life whether it be past or present friends, acquaintances, people from my church, etc, but so far no luck. As far as starting new real life friendships with people I've met on TN, my wife and I did meet up in person with one couple I met on here. They were very nice and I would have enjoyed growing our friendship; however, my wife was too uncomfortable meeting "strangers on the internet", so I did not pursue it out of love and respect for her. I think it would be awesome to meet someone on here that my wife and I already know as I think it would open doors to my wife being more comfortable with social nudism.

This post was edited

I have, in fact, found a friend on here whom I have hung out with a couple of times now, indoors at my place, and outdoors at his private (and beautiful) camp site. He lives fairly nearby in the next county. I hope to go out to the camp site at least one more time before summer's end.

This post was edited

Yes I did and the funny thing is it was one of my best friends

This post was edited

This post was edited

Did you know that he was a nudist before that?

This post was edited