RE:Ever found real-life friends here on TN?

Yes! Many of my best nude friends I have met from the site In fact most of my friends and acquaintances that I see a couple of times a month or even weekly I have met from here! With that said, there are so many others that I have communicated locally with that I just havent had the time to meet them yet.

This post was edited

No I've never found anyone I've known in real life on here. Granted I've not made many friends outside my job. Most of those I know now are nudist from here, from resorts and from other platforms which are part of our nudist life. If I did find anyone I know from the 'real' world, well I'd be happy that we have something in common, nudism. :)

This post was edited

I keep expecting to see someone I know, but unfortunately I havent. I did see someone from work that I recognized at a nude 5k. Didnt interact at work, but glad to see someone I kinda knew. Would like to see someone on TN.

This post was edited

I haven't ever found real-life friends on this website, but I have met some nice (some nicer;) people who I ended up meeting in person:) It has been uplifting, as it has taught me that there are real folks/nudists on this website - as opposed to the myriad of fakes. Cheers to the TrueNudists!

This post was edited

Absolutely we have met a couple from TN and almost from day one we are dear friends 10 years still . We have done a nude cruise with them, are neighbors at our club and I could go on so yes it is possible. They live a 100 miles away and I could call Fireman Bill for help and he would be here in a nano second.

I also understand those on here that do more talking than action one will never actually meet up with. I've talked to some of those but never showed up at our club when they said they were coming. Thats after me saying we would host them. I dont do that lightly as if you vouch for someone your pretty much responsible for there conduct and I have seen that go south a few times for some. . I'm not surprised in reality for those TN members who are no shows and chock it up to a wanna be's.

I long for the day if it will ever happen we meet up with a TN couple clear across the country we are friends with here for so long. They live close to where our son's military base was so I thought perhaps it would have been possible but that was not to be. Till then we will keep in touch on TN.

This post was edited

I have not found a friend from my textile world here on TN. I do kind of look on the search page from time to time. There are a few people that I have friended here that I have later met. Hopefully, I can find a few of those trusted friends to have regular visits with.

This post was edited

No one from among non nudist friends but there I people I know in real life who are also on this site.

This post was edited

I've anticipated that I might meet someone from my textile world, but it hasn't happened. I've certainly hoped that I might, but it hasn't happened. If anyone thinks they know me in that world, just let me know.

This post was edited

I did find out today that one of my in person friends enjoys nude recreation.
I was talking to a few friends after church today and one of them mentioned that he was tired and a little sore this morning.
I asked him if there was anything in particular he had done yesterday, so he said that he rode in the Philly WNBR.
While we didn't deal with the topic long, I did mention that when I go to the beach it is usually Gunnison and he said that he has been there, too.
Didn't ask if he was on this or any nudist social media sites. He also said that he had done two prior WNBR's, one in Philadelphia and one in NYC .

This post was edited

Over the many years I've been here I discovered a long time ago there is a lot of more talking than about meeting up that does not ever happen. Once I feel OK with the person or couple and they know of our home club and say they are going to make a show it hasn't happened yet. When we offer to sponsor a guest I always offer them a golf cart and to tour them around the place and hang out with us.

On the flip side we have several couple friends that we social with that know nothing of TN. I'm grateful for TN having met a dear couple to us that introduced us to our home club. 10 years later we are still hanging out.

This post was edited