RE:Ever found real-life friends here on TN?

I have met a few people from here and am meeting one tomorrow for a trip to Haulover. Sometimes meetings just can't happen. It has sometimes happened with me. Sometimes my schedule conflicts, sometimes theirs. I have met a few TN members on my naked bike rides.

This post was edited

not yet, but i hope to

I will be in the Syracuse area (Brewerton) later next week. Maybe meet for a trip up to Southwick Beach / Lakeview management area in Ellisburg, or Potters Falls / Six Mile Creek in Ithaca

This post was edited

I have only seen one person on the site that I know from outside; I have not seen him here recently. I suspect there are one or two more that I know based on their location but have not come across them yet. Well see how it goes.

This post was edited

I haven't found anyone I already know on TN, but I have met one or two TN members in real life.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Same here, but we could chat on google chat better. lisacook712@gmail .com add me up

This post was edited

I've met quite a few folks from TN over the years. Some have become regular friends even. Most folks I meet when traveling for work, so it's harder to meet up regularly to become close friends, but I've enjoyed getting to know people and having naked hangs along the way.

This post was edited

yes

This post was edited

I have also met people from TN both locally and in my travels. I love to play cards and have had many nudist card games.

This post was edited

My wife and I have made friends with three couples and a single woman who my wife is very close friends with. One couple in particular live just a few miles away from us. We very regularly meet up with almost all of our local True Nudist friends nearly every weekend. We'll all take turns hosting this group of couples at each other's homes. We'll share a meal together and each couple will bring something to share to make the meal complete. We love having nude pool time as dear friends. Most of our friends are also members of a local AANR affiliated club who meets regularly for meetings and fellowship with the club's membership. Thanks to TN, we have expanded our circle of naturist friends who we may otherwise never have met.

This post was edited

Yes we have met a few people. Go camping with them, cant wait to meet up with new people. We just moved to a small town so. Need to meet new people from True Nudist

This post was edited