How Do You Flag a Profile?

I tried to report a member for harassment and the only recourse I had according to the instructions was to flag her profile. I went to her profile and can't find where to flag it. Can somebody help me?

This topic was edited
RE:How Do You Flag a Profile?

Click on the "flag" symbol to the right of the "thumbs up" symbol in the white bar. When the "Flag" panel pops up, select the reason for flagging their profile, then click the button below.

This post was edited

once in members profile, you will see a few icons, second from right side of row of icons, is a icon that says "flag" and then select harrassment. Now if they have block you then you can't do it. If they have block you, then create a report using the link, contract us, then do report and then select "other" (it's best to use your message page as the page won't update with new old feed). There is 3rd process of PM the site 'owners' teamtrue2. If you have any messages or chat message or what ever you have, cut and past it into the report or PM to teamtrue2. Best of luck.

This post was edited

I have a message to TT2 that I use for occasional correspondence. If something is amiss, rude or hints of inappropriate behavior, I will send a note to TT2 along with the pertinent dialogue. It has worked multiple times in the past. You might try the samebut dont be frivolous.

This post was edited

I have a message to TT2 that I use for occasional correspondence. If something is amiss, rude or hints of inappropriate behavior, I will send a note to TT2 along with the pertinent dialogue. It has worked multiple times in the past. You might try the samebut dont be frivolous.
I have tried what you have suggested and nothing changes. I have given up as there is no hope. Let the fakes and scammers take over the site. They can have it.

This post was edited