Caught Nude

I have always been a bit paranoid about being caught in the nude and therefore Im pretty safe and have a pair of shorts nearby or with me while Im hiking. But I was feeling a bit frisky yesterday while visiting a new island on the Columbia river called Gull Island. So I left my clothes behind and began my adventure down the beach of the river walking about a half mile with nothing but a hat. I had just started my way back when I noticed a few small boats full of people heading off from the opposite bank of the river. They were cruising at a very fast pace and were heading in a direction between me and my clothes. So needless to say I begin to pick up the pace just a little bit but to no avail as they seemed to be closing in on the beach in front of me quite quickly. In fact they landed on the beach directly in my only path back to my clothes about 50 yards in front of me. So I decided to play it as cool and normal as possible and just kept walking in there direction. I noticed the boats were full of about four ladies in their 50s and 60s and about three men. As I walked within 5 feet of their boat, I said Sorry, ya caught me on my nude stroll. I was also trying to lightly cover my package with my hat. The ladies in the boats were smiling real big and the guys were kind of giving me an awkward smile to no smile reaction. So as I passed I put my hat back on and gave them the backside view the rest of the way down the beach. They only stayed for about 10-15 minutes and then left the shore to cruise down the river further. It almost made me wonder if they had seen me from a distance and were intentionally exploring who the naked guy was. Either way it was a super fun encounter with the textile world. I have attached a few picture of me from yesterdays location.

I would love to hear more about your experiences and moments when you were caught nude.

This topic was edited
RE:Caught Nude

should have been on the weekend!!

This post was edited

The first time it happened to me it was on a remote trail while hiking naked to a hot springs. As I was hiking I came around a curve and saw a couple hiking toward me, I turned around to find a place on the trail to cover-up but there was no where to do it. I told myself what the heck and turn back around and continued my naked hike. When It was time to pass, I just stepped aside and let them pass, while saying hi and they replied back with a hi. After that I was comfortable in stepping aside when passing other hikes and I never received a comment about being naked.

This post was edited

Yes playing it cool and like its normal is probably always the best bet. If you ever watch the show Impractical Jokers that is the secret to their success! Love that show!

This post was edited

I plan to be at Rooster tomorrow. Sorry no can do this weekend.

This post was edited

Oh, I'm sure you can .... totally sure...:-)

This post was edited

Wouldl love to catch you nude anytime !!! Joey

This post was edited

Being caught is all the way at the top of my list of paranoias. It doesn't help that I work at a company who wouldn't think twice to let me go. It's the main reason I keep my profile hidden so I can vet anyone that wants access. Rent is expensive and I don't need that compromised.

That said, you handled it better than I would've. I'd probably apologize 10000000 times as I quickly get dressed, get away, and cry. LOL

This post was edited

Another post elsewhere discusses the notion of being seen rather than being caught - as they feel 'caught' has certain connotations. In this regard you were well and truly 'seen' both from a distance and up close...a great sense or feeling of freedom no doubt.

You nailed it with your approach. Being confident is all part of it and if start to feel ashamed the people seeing you seem to then shame you. Its like the nudists behaviour sets the tone. I say walk like you own the place.

I also find that when people see you, there is some level of intent. They want to find out - who, what, why and when, albeit they seldom have the courage to ask appropriately nether lone actually shed their clothes and join our community!

This post was edited

I have been caught several times. One time, I was on a beach on a river. It was a hot Tuesday afternoon and the river and beach were deserted. I stripped and laid on the beach naked for some tan line removal.

I opened my eyes after about 15 minutes and saw a boat had pulled up about 100 yards down the beach. I was about 100 ft. from my Jet Ski where my shorts were located. I decided to just lay there figuring I was here first. They had to se I was naked when thy pulled up and this was not the only place to beach a boat.

I waved at them, they waved at me and we all stayed for a few hours. I never got dressed until I left.

This post was edited

Out of the dark recesses of my old brain comes the memory of a moment where I was the only nude person among a few strangers, in 2018 on the Potomac, way up the river, upriver of Great Falls, Virginia, looking for a secluded space to soak in some nature on a weekday, but realizing that seclusion was not being realistic since Great Falls on a sunny day even in March will be with other humans. I'd found a lovely flat rock and taken my last piece of clothing off, a couple of clandestine beers giving me the mental fortitude (aka stupidity) to bare myself. Looking across the river toward Maryland I spied a bald eagle flying around and realized I'd happened upon its nesting spot, way up in the top of a tree in the middle of the river, maybe 400 feet away! I was very excited and started snapping some pictures, even tried to unsuccessfully capture the moment with a video, when three younger women showed up. I kept myself composed and didn't flaunt my nudity nor try to cover up, instead getting them involved in the moment of my bald eagle sighting as well, drawing their attention away from my closed legs and the parts between them by exclaiming how cool it was to see our national bird circling its nest. They took seats only a few feet away from me on another flat rock, and we enjoyed the moment and chit-chatted fora little while, they of course having to take out their phones to try to capture the bird visually. It was not the best opportunity, since the animal was too far away to really see much of anything besides its unmistakable all-white head on the cloudless, beautiful winter's day. It was so pleasant to share the experience with them, and that they had to have noticed my bareness but didn't feel a need to comment, and within a few minutes they wished me well and carried on with their hike. Nature sometimes offers a special part of itself to the observant person, and being natural when it happens makes it all the more memorable.

This post was edited