If nudity was legal where you live how soon would you drive nude?

I would go to the signing ceremony, strip in the parking lot and drive home nude with the top down on my convertible if the weather was warm enough.

This topic was edited
RE:If nudity was legal where you live how soon would you drive nude?

On second thought this might not be a good idea.
It took 5 months from the time the law making marijuana legal in NJ until the regulations were written, and marijuana remained illegal throughout that time.
The same thing would probably happen if a law making nudity legal was passed.

This post was edited

Probably a wise decision.

This post was edited

True, but once the regulations were adopted, I would drive nude much of the time in warm weather unless it was specifically prohibited as a hazardous distraction to other motorists or some similar reason.

This post was edited

Its not legal and I drive nude now!

This post was edited

In California, I have not seen any regulation that one must be clothed to operate or ride in a vehicle.

This post was edited

Hell if it was legal we would go to Wallmart that way , was in there Saturday ( 95 degrees out ) there was a number of people not wearing much anyway

This post was edited

I saw that you live in Florida.
Have you been caught driving nude?
I am planning on spending this winter.
Maybe I should try it if the consequences are minimal!

This post was edited

Me too! Might not be as much fun if it was legal, but I would drive just about everywhere nude

This post was edited

Its not legal and I drive nude now!Me too! Might not be as much fun if it was legal, but I would drive just about everywhere nude

Have you ever been caught by law enforcement?
If so, what were the consequences?

This post was edited

This thread encouraged me to look up North Carolina law.

The law here is a wide net of "if you can be seen by public, then your location is considered public and falls under indecent exposure." This is gray enough that even your private residence could be considered "public" if you can be seen. How absurd. I live in an apartment and my balcony faces the parking lot. I'm not on the ground floor so you have to actually try to peep. I usually keep my blinds closed, but sometimes they can be a little open to let some light in. They'll have to just stay 100% closed. =/

By extension (and closer to the topic at hand), that would make driving nude illegal. Bleh. Some people need to just mind their own business.

This post was edited