Nude Relay 4 life

I had this idea today why not go nude for the relay 4 life walk I am sure it would feel great

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Relay 4 life

Avalon, a nudist resort in WV, has actually hosted a "Race4 the Cure" event -- the SusanKomanpeople were supportive.
But the day it was held was so chilly, everyone showed up with nothing but their faces exposed!
Badger

This post was edited

As long as Komen makes grants to Planned Parenthood, I'll be making my charitable contributions--towards breast cancer and everything else--through the Catholic Church.

This post was edited

As long as Komen makes grants to Planned Parenthood, I'll be making my charitable contributions--towards breast cancer and everything else--through the Catholic Church.
My church has a team for Relay for Life. I support the American Cancer Society because 98% of the money raised goes to helping people with cancer. Their charter does not allow for more than 2% to be used for operating expenses. They fund research and provide many different types of assistance to cancer patients.

It would be interesting to have a nude RFL event, but doubt it would happen. For one thing, would be hard to recognise the committee members since we wouldn't have our committee shirts on. LOL

This post was edited

I think this is a fantastic idea!! I just did relay for life on April 30th I am a cancer survivor and a nudist! This would feel amazing bet we would get a big turn out as well!! XX Kate

This post was edited

Three friends and I did a charity naked jog through the shopping streets of Plymouth. The Police informed us that each of us would have to wear at least one article of clothing. We completedd the run wearing only dickie-bows and got slaps on our wrists from the Police. We raised enough money for four Royal Marines to spend two weeks in Malta and Gibraltar. They had been injured in Afghanistan.
Last summer about 50 of us did a two-mile naked jog along a beach for the 'Help Our Heroes' charity.

This post was edited

What a great idea! There are so many really great causes out there that could also be fun to be done naked or showing your support naked. I suppose one would have to have an appropriate venue to sponsor and carry it out naked - but really what a great idea! I would support it!

This post was edited

WOW!! Great Idea!!
I just sent a email to my local resort about doing something like that. Hopefully they will jump on board and get people involved!!

This post was edited

Well, like I say: Avalon's been doing a Relay 4 Life event, successfully, for a couple of years. With nothin' on but the logo! It can be done, and it should be: it's a good gig.
Badger

This post was edited