RE:Unexpected nudity situation

For Spring Break at Daytona, you werent too far on the wild side. I was down there for the Streaking craze of the 70sit was quite entertaining.

This post was edited

I do hope the days of the crazy pranks are not over; the actions that have replaced many of them are truly scary. Years ago, several of my buddies got a wild hair for a thrill. We (me) loaded up my window van with guys in Burger King, put a moon in every window except the drivers, and rode down the main drag on a Friday night about 9PM. We all got a good laugh, werent pulled over, and had a blast followed by multiple beers. I dont know if its ever been repeated.

This post was edited

Well i was at a nude beach so it's expected. But when the lifeguards jogged down from the main beach, i noticed this high school student as one of them. He worked out at my gym. So... i wanted to say hello, but wasn't sure if I should.. Then I figured why not.... as i walked down the beach, the lifeguards eventually turned around and as he jogged back and when he saw me at first there was a little shock in his voice...But soon, i felt like we were having a natural conversation.. and before he left i said, you should come down one day after work and relax with the rest of us!!

This post was edited

Well i was at a nude beach so it's expected. But when the lifeguards jogged down from the main beach, i noticed this high school student as one of them. He worked out at my gym. So... i wanted to say hello, but wasn't sure if I should.. Then I figured why not.... as i walked down the beach, the lifeguards eventually turned around and as he jogged back and when he saw me at first there was a little shock in his voice...But soon, i felt like we were having a natural conversation.. and before he left i said, you should come down one day after work and relax with the rest of us!!

I heard some years ago that at Gunnison some of the lifeguards and rangers enjoy nude time at the beach when they are not on duty.

This post was edited