Unexpected nudity situation

I am sure we all have been naked at various places - like nude beach, spa, locker room, in the comfort of your home etc.
Have you experienced nudity in a situation/place where it is not expected? For example, I have had real time experience of these
- this was in Mexico City where there was this mens underwear/swimwear store and I went there with a friend of mine. I felt the vibe and got fully naked while changing between 7-8 different pieces which the store manager handed me to try or I picked myself from the shelves (while being fully naked). My friend even recorded it on phone! I was also watched by 4-5 customers during this process which lasted about half an hour! The store manager just played along
- this was at home but should count as unexpected Ted nudity. I have floor to ceiling windows and live on a high enough floor. One day morning while working by my desk which is kept right by the window, this guy popped up in a trolley outside the window for some building repairs ( being carried out for each floor). I was completely naked in his full view. I made no attempt to cover up and he lingered around for half an hour. He got more than a handful of look but acted professionally and didnt make eye contact
I have one of the pics from above experiences in my profile

This topic was edited
RE:Unexpected nudity situation

I was working as a handyman, at the remote home of a regular client who I knew was something of a free spirit. She was hosting a college-age farm intern at the time. The job started with flooding and wet-mopping the walls and floor of a breezeway area near where the two women were sitting. I had my jeans on, a shirt in the car, and nothing else, and didn't want to get my jeans wet at the start of the day. So I asked the client if I could take them off to work. With a sly smile, she said yes. So I did. While the two women continued their chat.

I stayed naked until I was dried off after the wet part of the work, then put the jeans back on.

The client later told me she decided that her guest, on the farm to experience a different life for a few weeks, could do with the different experience of sensible, casual nudity.

This post was edited

Love it!
Its so much how you feel about a situation and then just go with the flowright vibe is so important for it to be not offensive to anybody!

This post was edited

Indeed. Another handyman job I was plastering the ceiling of the showerstall in a condo that was going up for sale. Really messy, dusty job - and with the shower freshly plastered, no place in the unit to clean up. So, covered with powder head to toe, I went out onto the common balcony to get to my truck, thinking to go into the camper shell back and change - I'd stashed clothes there in anticipation of the mess. But there on the balcony was the resident of a nearby unit, leaning over the rail smoking a cigarette in his bathrobe.

He really wanted to pump me for information about the sale of the condo, and we chatted just a bit, me being really uncomfortable with the dust. He invited me into his unit. I told him I could really use a shower, and would appreciate that. So... stepped inside the front door, took not one more step, and carefully removed my clothes spreading as little dust as possible, making a neat little pile. He directed me to the bathroom and told me where to find a towel.

After the shower, I toweled off enough in the bathroom enough not to drip water, then stepped out toward the greatroom, trying to intuit whether I need to wrap up in the wet towel, or continue drying myself. I continued drying myself, and was invited onto his private lanai to sit on lawn chairs and discuss the neighboring condo. Equipped nudist-style with a towel, I sat on it.

This post was edited

Great narration! I love such situations where I am naked in front of others when they arent expecting it!

This post was edited

It was the middle of the day in the middle of the week in the middle of Wisconsin when I disrobed completely and rode on the bike trail for nearly ten miles before getting dressed again. The trail crossed roads, passed farmland and suburban backyards, and went through some forested areas. Never saw another soul and if I was seen at all, I did not know of it.
Next to swimming, bicycling is my favorite nude activity. The cooling effect of the forward motion really feels great.

This post was edited

It was the middle of the day in the middle of the week in the middle of Wisconsin when I disrobed completely and rode on the bike trail for nearly ten miles before getting dressed again. The trail crossed roads, passed farmland and suburban backyards, and went through some forested areas. Never saw another soul and if I was seen at all, I did not know of it.Next to swimming, bicycling is my favorite nude activity. The cooling effect of the forward motion really feels great.

I used to ride a bike in very short gym shorts but I got saddle sores and chafing on my inner thighs.
Don't you get the same thing when biking nude?

This post was edited

I used to ride a bike in very short gym shorts but I got saddle sores and chafing on my inner thighs.Don't you get the same thing when biking nude?

My bike is one of the models where the pedals are forward of the seat post. That and a wide seat put my weight on the butt not much different than sitting on a stool. My legs do not rub against the side of the saddle. I also have one that has no point to the front of it but have not tried it. You do have to be careful about color if you can. I don't know why they are always black, but I had to stop one sunny day and use the water in my bottle to cool the seat that was giving me toasted buns.

This post was edited

I wonder how the Naked Bike Ride people all manage?

This post was edited

I was unexpectedly naked once when it was decidedly unwelcome...

Sleeping in a motel room, from which the day before I had mysteriously lost about $20 from my billfold, I woke up to the rustle of an intruder. This was evidently his second time in the room, and it had to stop. I lay there, plotting my move and waiting for my pulse and breathing to reach waking levels, but not so long my nether regions lost their dreamtime look, then burst our of bed manifesting every threat gesture I could - arms and legs wide, standing as tall as I could, yelling, playing the aroused and angry ape. In the tiny room, the guy backed against a wall, then sidled along until he could reach the door and flee.

This post was edited

I wonder how the Naked Bike Ride people all manage?

Once a year and less than 15 miles.

This post was edited