RE:Unexpected nudity situation

We had moved into our current home, and I needed to finish up fixing a few things in the home we had just sold. I got my tools together, grabbed a pair shorts, t shirt and flip flops and headed to the truck. With my hands full, I put the clothes down and put the tools in the truck, went back inside the house for my wallet and cell phone, got in the truck and drove 70 miles to our sold home.

I still had a garage door opener so I could drive right into the garage, step out naked, unload and head inside to do the work. I forgot caulking and spackle. I decided to head over to Home Depot, there in town, but realized I forgot the clothes at home. I needed to complete those tasks that day, so I decided to drive back the 70 miles to retrieve what I already had from my work shed. As I pulled out of the garage and closed the door, my low fuel chime and light came on. I had a diesel truck at the time, though it really doesn't make any difference. I was never going to make it back home before I ran out of fuel.

I'm now naked without any clothes and have to refuel. I stopped at a gas station near the off ramp and sat waiting for a diesel pump to open up. Once that happened, I had to get out, swipe my CC, lift the nozzle and begin pumping fuel with a nearly full gas station. I didn't stand at the pump like I normally do. I opened the back passenger door and sat there waiting for the pump to stop. When it did, I got out, put the nozzle back, waited for my receipt, closed the passenger door, hopped in and drove home the 70 miles to retrieve things I needed and my clothes.

All in all, 280 miles naked that morning/afternoon. Never put on any clothes at any point. I did end up driving thru a burger place for lunch. That's the only time I've pumped fuel naked, unexpectedly. All the other times, I did it on purpose and only at opportune times.

This post was edited

Glad the gas station adventure worked out - consequence of driving really naked.

This post was edited

Great story Andy, why can I see you with both doors open and being in between them. Lol at least it was your job site to work on.
Wow a mausoleum to photograph, John

This post was edited

Glad the gas station adventure worked out - consequence of driving really naked.

yeah, since that venture, I now keep spare clothes in a bag in our cars for each of us. It made sense to do so since we live in earthquake country. If we need to get out of the house quickly, we have some clothes if we need them.

This post was edited

Great story Andy, why can I see you with both doors open and being in between them. Lol at least it was your job site to work on.Wow a mausoleum to photograph, John

haha... yeah, both doors were open, but I was hanging out, quite literally, at the back door because it was closest to the pump. I tried to stay outside the truck as much as possible but that was one busy gas station. I had to hop onto the back seat a couple of times when cars pulled up to pumps on the other side of me.

This post was edited

They have the largest collection of Tiffany stained glass in Chicago and needed it documented for historical/ insurance purposes. Even though it's open to the public nobody goes there because it's pretty creepy inside. Me roaming the halls naked only added to the ambience I'm sure.

This post was edited

Wow I hope you got pictures with the glass ! Lucky person !

This post was edited

These are great stories. Several times on travels I've found myself alone at an archeological site or castle, etc. I have a real pull to experience places like that naked, so I assess the situation pretty carefully and if I'm able, I will drop my clothes and enjoy the place naked, at least for a while. One time I was examining a heiau ruin on Hawai'i that is at the end of a long hike which I'd done naked, so I was pretty confident that I had the place to myself. I was absorbed in taking photos when I suddenly noticed some very curious looks from a couple of European guys who had made the trek behind me. They weren't bothered, but we were both surprised. I think it was less of an issue there than it might have been if I was caught in the bedroom of an old castle in Europe, tho.

This post was edited

You seem overly excited about others seeing you nude that were not expecting it. I think you maybe an exhibitionist more than a nudist.
If this is your thing so be it, but you can get in trouble, and giving others the wrong idea of what being a nudist is.

This post was edited

Not unexpectedly seen by someone else or me seeing someone else, but someone unexpectedly sharing being nude.
Twice when I commented to someone who I knew worked from home that it must feel good to be able to work in shorts, their response was that it felt better to work in nothing.
I was talking to some friends after church and one of them mentioned that he was sore and tired that morning. I asked him if he had done anything the day before that might have caused it. His response was Philadelphia World Naked Bike Ride.

This post was edited