Fulltime freeballers

How many of you hate wearing underwear and you are full-time freeballer?

This topic was edited
RE:Fulltime freeballers

I am. Stopped over 5 years ago. Ripped it up and put the pieces in the trash.

This post was edited

I ripped up all my underwear too. I just wash my jeans more often.

This post was edited

Never liked underpants and abot 10 years ago changed to posing pouches that were very small and displayed my balls at each side. But then, about 5 years ago I gave them up in favour of freeballing and never intend to look back.

This post was edited

I ripped up all my underwear too. I just wash my jeans more often.

You are one of my inspirations to get rid of unnecessary clothing, but the underwear was already gone when I saw you on this site.

This post was edited

would love to watch you wearing pouches.

This post was edited

Year three full time for me. Before that I freeballed occasionally, mostly weekends.

This post was edited

I am a full time free baller. I gave up with underwear about three years ago. I only wear briefs very rarely if I need to under formal trousers. I hate underwear now, feeling constrained with them on.

This post was edited

Year three full time for me. Before that I freeballed occasionally, mostly weekends.

Did you get rid of your underwear?

This post was edited

I got at privacy fence shortly before I stopped wearing underwear, so I rarely wear swim briefs.
When I do, they feel so confining, I can't wait to get them off!

This post was edited

Don't wear them anymore as it makes no sense with the shorts I wear going out. I may have one or two pair of jockey's for an emergency in a drawer and many lace and satin thongs/panties for wearing going out fem in my lingerie drawer.

This post was edited

This site is only available to users 18 and over and we use cookies

We use cookies for functionality, social media, and google analytics. To view our cookie policy please view Our Cookie Policy