Biking nude

I love riding my off road bicycle thru a local wildlife refuge. The park service closed a number of old roads and blocked them from vehicular traffic but left them open to bikers and hikers. One of the trails is over 13 miles long. All of the trails are bordered by water and usually on both sides so there is much waterfowl as well as alligators. So far I have only encountered a park service truck while biking nude. I sort of look forward to being caught by someone that doesn't mind looking at a naked man riding a bike

This topic was edited
RE:Biking nude

So far I have only encountered a park service truck while biking nude. I sort of look forward to being caught by someone that doesn't mind looking at a naked man riding a bike
Did you get any reaction from the truck crew?

This post was edited

Hi.
This summer, I started doing late night nude hikes. I go on pretty much regular hiking/biking trails, cuz no one is there, midnight or later. With a big moon, sometimes no flashlight is needed. Warm summer nights and being nude in nature is awesome.

This post was edited

Thought I would share a nude biking story!During the summer months, it gets very warm at night here. In my quest to find places I can be nude without worrying about being seen, I found a remote park with a good setup. This particular park has various paved roads, but vehicular traffic is blocked after sunset. There's no park ranger residence and no campground, so it's pretty much guaranteed no one will be around at night except wildlife. I love going late at night when it is quiet and no one is around. Even better on a full moon! There's a few things I've done to help mitigate getting caught, and so far it's not been an issue. As much as I'd like to do a daytime bike ride in the buff in nature, I don't think I'm up for risking it around here.As a tangential topic, I find that kayaking nude at the lake on a starry summer night is hard to beat. Unlikely to get caught, and there are boat ramps for late night launches that are open 24 hours (mostly fishermen).

There is a World Naked Bike Ride in Philly every summer. It is not that far from where you live. It is usually on Saturday late in the afternoon so you could ride up on Saturday morning, spend the night and drive home on Sunday.

This post was edited

I have made several videos of naked cycling on holiday.
They can be viewed at vimeo.com/showcase/9885269

This post was edited

Thought I would share a nude biking story!During the summer months, it gets very warm at night here. In my quest to find places I can be nude without worrying about being seen, I found a remote park with a good setup. This particular park has various paved roads, but vehicular traffic is blocked after sunset. There's no park ranger residence and no campground, so it's pretty much guaranteed no one will be around at night except wildlife. I love going late at night when it is quiet and no one is around. Even better on a full moon! There's a few things I've done to help mitigate getting caught, and so far it's not been an issue. As much as I'd like to do a daytime bike ride in the buff in nature, I don't think I'm up for risking it around here.As a tangential topic, I find that kayaking nude at the lake on a starry summer night is hard to beat. Unlikely to get caught, and there are boat ramps for late night launches that are open 24 hours (mostly fishermen).There is a World Naked Bike Ride in Philly every summer. It is not that far from where you live. It is usually on Saturday late in the afternoon so you could ride up on Saturday morning, spend the night and drive home on Sunday.

By the way, this is not in nature. It goes through the downtown of Philadelphia. There are about 1000 riders and thousands of onlookers.

This post was edited

I love riding my off road bicycle thru a local wildlife refuge. The park service closed a number of old roads and blocked them from vehicular traffic but left them open to bikers and hikers. One of the trails is over 13 miles long. All of the trails are bordered by water and usually on both sides so there is much waterfowl as well as alligators. So far I have only encountered a park service truck while biking nude. I sort of look forward to being caught by someone that doesn't mind looking at a naked man riding a bike

Where is this place? Once I move up to Vero Beach, I would love to go to someplace like that!

This post was edited

I love riding my off road bicycle thru a local wildlife refuge. The park service closed a number of old roads and blocked them from vehicular traffic but left them open to bikers and hikers. One of the trails is over 13 miles long. All of the trails are bordered by water and usually on both sides so there is much waterfowl as well as alligators. So far I have only encountered a park service truck while biking nude. I sort of look forward to being caught by someone that doesn't mind looking at a naked man riding a bikeWhere is this place? Once I move up to Vero Beach, I would love to go to someplace like that!

You might forget how to ride a bike wearing anything!

This post was edited

the first time i rode a bike in the buff, I rode up a farmer's lane that I normally hiked nude. I did it by the light of the setting full moon. The path out is about 3/4 mile and the bike was off road which was perfect for the rough cut lane. When I got to the spot in I would turn around , there was a dead cow laying in the path. It was not the first time I had come across a dead cow deposited there by the farmer behind his dairy barn. He would bury it later in the day. But it was the first time I came across one at the speed of a bicycle. I had to swerve to miss it. Had I hit it the
farmer might have found a naked man knocked out sprawled over his bike when the sun came up.

This post was edited

I. Love that wish we could bike together

This post was edited

Not at all. We just waved at one another

This post was edited