RE:Most daring?

I don't know how daring it is but i did the Philly naked bike ride 22 with my wife she wasnt nude we had s great time id say half were as i was totally nude (except for shoes) the rest , mostly women wore a bottom or were in costume or body paint. It was exhilarating being nude in public in a large city for about 3 hours! Prople driving by the staging area would stop and ask whats going on? Some took pictures. Planning on doing buffaloes this july 2023.

This post was edited

I don't know how daring it is but i did the Philly naked bike ride 22 with my wife she wasnt nude we had s great time id say half were as i was totally nude (except for shoes) the rest , mostly women wore a bottom or were in costume or body paint. It was exhilarating being nude in public in a large city for about 3 hours! Prople driving by the staging area would stop and ask whats going on? Some took pictures. Planning on doing buffaloes this july 2023.

You may find it disappointing. I have read that the participants and spectators are far fewer than in Philadelphia.

This post was edited

I don't know how daring it is but i did the Philly naked bike ride 22 with my wife.
If this was the first time you have been naked in public then this is every bit as daring as anything else in this topic.
Daringness is measured against where you are coming from, not against other people's achievements. My most daring was the first time I walked round a small bock naked and without anything to cover myself with. Since then I have done long naked cycle rides and stood naked beside busy roads but from a daring point of view that first was the biggest.

This post was edited

I've heard that the Philly Naked Bike Ride is the 2d largest in the US, behind only Portland, OR. Not sure why Philly's is so popular, but I've done it many times and it's a blast!

This post was edited

I've heard that the Philly Naked Bike Ride is the 2d largest in the US, behind only Portland, OR. Not sure why Philly's is so popular, but I've done it many times and it's a blast!

Maybe because New York, Baltimore and Washington are all less than 3 hours away by car and Philly has full cooperation from the city.

This post was edited

I've heard that the Philly Naked Bike Ride is the 2d largest in the US, behind only Portland, OR. Not sure why Philly's is so popular, but I've done it many times and it's a blast!Maybe because New York, Baltimore and Washington are all less than 3 hours away by car and Philly has full cooperation from the city.

I am sure that has a lot to do with it, plus it has been going on for several years now and is well organized. I may do it again in the future, but for now I am concentrating on places I have not done yet with the exception being Montreal since it is the week before Buffalo and I may be in Central NY State at that time. Right now my firm plans are for Buffalo 7/22 and Houston 9/9.

This post was edited

I've heard that the Philly Naked Bike Ride is the 2d largest in the US, behind only Portland, OR. Not sure why Philly's is so popular, but I've done it many times and it's a blast!Maybe because New York, Baltimore and Washington are all less than 3 hours away by car and Philly has full cooperation from the city.I am sure that has a lot to do with it, plus it has been going on for several years now and is well organized. I may do it again in the future, but for now I am concentrating on places I have not done yet with the exception being Montreal since it is the week before Buffalo and I may be in Central NY State at that time. Right now my firm plans are for Buffalo 7/22 and Houston 9/9.

I have read that more riders in Houston are minimally clothed than in many other rides because unlike many other cities, Houston has not officially supported the nude ride.
Does that present a problem for you?

This post was edited

I have read that more riders in Houston are minimally clothed than in many other rides because unlike many other cities, Houston has not officially supported the nude ride.
Does that present a problem for you?
St. Louis was like that. While it was a very large ride, with a block party atmosphere on a blocked off road only about 15-20% of us rode nude. I have a friend that did Houston last year and he rode nude with no problem. All the organizers of these rides say it is "Bare as you dare" They also say if a police officer asks you to cover up, just cover up. Do not argue with them.
Needless to say the nude riders get a lot more attention than the clothed riders.

This post was edited

Every week I go to the local dog park and jerk off

This post was edited

Now that the mornings are warmer, and since I wake up stupid early anyway, I take the recycle bin to the street on Wednesdays and the trash on Thursdays nude

This post was edited