Wanting to Meet Nudists in the Midwest

We are not newby's but if you are and are looking for some nudist friends.

I have been a member of this site for over five years now and have yet to meet anyone from the site in person. I mean, C'mon, we are all supposedly nudists and thus obviously share a love of nudity. It seems unlikely that I have not run into anyone from this site that lives in my area.

So here I go... Is there anyone here that lives within a 75 mile radius of St. Louis? If so, let me know. My Gf and I are nudists and really enjoy meeting new people who share in our enjoyment of being naked. First meeting can be fully clothed and in public. We are not swingers. We just like to be naked,

This topic was edited
RE:Wanting to Meet Nudists in the Midwest

Per your profile you want to meet other nude couples that enjoy social nudity. Resorts seem to draw them the best. You are lucky to have found a woman comfortable with social nudism as they are a rare species at least in the US Midwest. Good luck in finding other couples!

This post was edited

There are groups like Indian Naturists and several clothing optional venues in the Midwest. Depending on where you are you might be able to find something close. Have you searched the locations lost on this site?

There are also groups on meetup but advise you vett them thoroughly before participating.

This post was edited

Don't get me wrong, I have many nudist friends in my life already. I was just wondering if there was anyone from my area that wanted more than an on-line nudist lifestyle or wanted to meet more like-minded friends.

This post was edited

I am 52, and was raised a nudist since the age of 2. I love being nude as often as possible. I'm married, but my wife is still learning about what it's like to be a nudist. I live in St Louis.

This post was edited