RE:Driving nude

I drive all over the place naked. I've gone through drive thrus naked in my pickup. It's high so they can only see my bare chest.

This post was edited
RE:Driving nude

Legality of driving nude varies by country and state.Every time I have suggested driving nude when my wife is in the car, she strongly objects, even though she is fine with me being nude much of the time at home.Minimalist, you are absolutely correct. Laws regarding driving naked DO, indeed, vary from state to state and country to country. Folks that enjoy driving around in the nude would be well advised to find out what the local statutes have to say about the activity.It's a shame your wife objects to your driving naked when she is in the car with you. Perhaps being out in public with you, while you're nude, is a bit beyond her comfort zone. My driving nude while my wife was with me last happened quite a few years ago. Like yours, I think she might object these days. I guess "we" can just be grateful the wives tolerate our nudity at home... and do our nude driving at times when we're alone in the car.I don't drive nude often because when I am in my convertible, I'd rather have the top off and my shorts on than the other way around. I know some people drive a convertible nude, but I am not that bold.Two incidents when I offered my wife a deal for me driving nude.We were driving through the Everglades. My wife asked me to turn off the air conditioner. I told her that if the air conditioner came off, so would my shorts. She put on a sweater.We were driving on the overseas highway to Key West with the top down. She said that the wind was bothering her so would I put the top on. I told her that if the top went on the shorts came off. She put up with the breeze.One where I tried to take advantage of her misstatement. I had been driving most of the day. After our last scenic stop, she offered to drive. Since we were anxious to get back to the hotel, I said "I will take my shirt off, buckle up, and take off my shoes and socks while you are driving." She said "You can take everything off before I start." I took off my shirt, shoes and socks, unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned the waistband of my shorts. She said "That is not what I meant". I replied "But it is what you said." I buttoned my shorts and left them on anyway,

One I forgot. My wife used to complain when I drove barefoot. One time I said I would be willing to leave my sandals on if I took my shorts off. That stopped the complaints about me driving barefoot.

This post was edited