RE:Driving nude

Even in convertibles it's nearly impossible to see what the drivers are wearing below the belt. If I want to drive nude, I take off my clothes....Yeah, I used to be worried that I'd get caught. But when I realized how nearly impossible it is to see in, and I quit worrying about it. The end.

Probably true for other people in cars, but I would suspect that people in trucks, busses and possibly SUVs and minivans would get the full view.

This post was edited

Even in convertibles it's nearly impossible to see what the drivers are wearing below the belt. If I want to drive nude, I take off my clothes....Yeah, I used to be worried that I'd get caught. But when I realized how nearly impossible it is to see in, and I quit worrying about it. The end.Probably true for other people in cars, but I would suspect that people in trucks, busses and possibly SUVs and minivans would get the full view.

Was riding in the minivan yesterday and decided to see if I could see drivers of other vehicles below the waist.
Couldn't but still have concerns related to trucks and busses.

This post was edited

Someone on another board posted that he is traveling hundreds of miles to a nudist resort with no clothes in his possession except a hat, sneakers and sandals and staying 8 weeks. His wife is bringing enough clothing to do any off resort errands, but not much more.He would definitely be in contention for the best example of traveling light, longest time nude, most daring and furthest from his clothes!

He later posted that his wife suggested that he take more clothing. His reply was "OK, I'll bring a second hat."

This post was edited

Moved my nude driving up several notches today. Took the van to Gunnison so I could bring my bike and drove most of the way nude, including US 1, NJ Turnpike and Garden State Parkway. All in daylight hours. While it was liberating, I still prefer driving my convertible with the top down and my shorts on. Not,ready to try top down and shorts off.

This post was edited

Sounds like a lonely illegal liberation minimalist. No thanks.Not illegal in UK, Spain or a few USA jurisdictions.

This post was edited

Sounds like a lonely illegal liberation minimalist. No thanks.

I was sitting on a towel with enough loose end on one side to cover when it seemed advisable.
Plus a minivan is high enough that the chances of being seen is visible.
If you feel that way about me, what would you think of the person on another board who drove over 400 miles to a clothing optional resort and brought only sneakers. flip flops and a hat?

This post was edited

I am an Indian. I have done driving nude after a crazy drunk evening in Goa. I was with a male friend. We ended up meeting a female friend who was a nudist. We did skinny dipping in a lake and were full on energy. She instructed my male friend to drive my car as me and she were naked in the back seat. We even got out of the car and made out naked in the middle of the highway for a photo. We drove naked to a restaurant by the cliffside before getting some clothes on. Erotic Night

This post was edited

We even got out of the car and made out naked in the middle of the highway for a photo.

So, where is the photo??

This post was edited

Agree.

Ive sometimes wondered if people in second-story houses on the side of the road might be able to see, but the idea that theyd have both the motivation and presence of mind to document my license plate number and call the police right away typically reassures me.

I honestly question whether most people would care enough.

This post was edited

Does anyone ever drive around their neighborhood naked during the day? I tend to do that a lot in the summer it's such a fun

Yep i do it all the time, its even more fun when you dont have any clothes with you

This post was edited