Driving nude

Does anyone ever drive around their neighborhood naked during the day? I tend to do that a lot in the summer it's such a fun

This topic was edited
RE:Driving nude

I drive nude quite often and your right it's great fun.

This post was edited

I drive home from work naked daily (Mon-Fri) and the odd other trip, but I don't make journeys just to be naked.

There are lots of driving groups on this site.

This post was edited

I drive nude all the time!

This post was edited

Sunday, drove our motorhome nude on I-95 between Bunnell and Vero Beach. Took about two hours at our speed. Monday, drove nude to and from Blind Creek beach, about 45 minutes each way. Tuesday, drove our motorhome nude from the Atlantic coast of Florida to near the Gulf coast, about two hours. The temperatures have been in the upper 80s and lower 90s, so a bare chested guy would not draw undue attention.

This post was edited

Sunday, drove our motorhome nude on I-95 between Bunnell and Vero Beach. Took about two hours at our speed. Monday, drove nude to and from Blind Creek beach, about 45 minutes each way. Tuesday, drove our motorhome nude from the Atlantic coast of Florida to near the Gulf coast, about two hours. The temperatures have been in the upper 80s and lower 90s, so a bare chested guy would not draw undue attention.

Ideal vehicle for driving nude. High enough that you probably won't be seen, and you have a bathroom on board if you need it.

This post was edited

I recently did this in South East Asia. The highway beside the airport is fairly lonely. I was having a rented 2 wheeler. I took a dew beers down. . Removed my clothes and drove at the corner of the road and went to a coffee place buck naked. These are small stores by the road that are in dark surroundings. I saw a woman and asked her to take a pic off me. She was surprised and giggling. I wish they understood English

This post was edited

I have been driving nude for years, although, the majority of my nude driving, is both day and night in my 18 wheeler. I have enjoyed it for many, many miles

This post was edited

I have drove nude several times. Drove to a nudist resort nude and it required driving the interstate and it was a 2 hour drive. Drove thru a few towns with stop lights and traffic was busy. Drove a few times to different towns on expressways and stop at rest stop to use rest room nude during the day. I come out of rest room and was following a woman to her car and she never knew I was behind her nude. But it is great driving nude.

This post was edited

Have not driven nude in my neighborhood, day or evening. Homes close to the street and folks in the yards. I get some nude driving time on highways and medium to long drives. Maybe 4-6 hours a month past few months.

This post was edited

Neighborhood as a result of the return trip. Going out i hit the local quickie mart for a drink and snack, then on to my naked day at resort, beach or hike. As soon as I leave the lot the shorts and shirt come off. Sucks at the beach that i need shorts to get to and from the beach. Pull up to the house naked but need shorts from the street. On long trips by myself or with puppy I only put something on for gas and snacks. Last few trips with wife to MILs place I get bare after dark. She is not thrilled but puts up with my comfort.

This post was edited