RE:Driving nude

Someone on another board said he drives a jeep nude with the top down and doors off.About as daring as you can get.A motorcycle would be the most daring in my opinion.

Agreed.
A friend of mine in high school would ride his motorcycle in very short low riding shorts and flip flops. Even that was daring.

This post was edited

I do from time to time. It is fun to watch people passing by while I stand infront of a traffic light or in a traffic jam. Drivers normally cannot see that I am fully nude. Pedestrians have a different perspective . Some look away, some grin in my face, some act as if they havent seen it. But mostly, they dont notice.

This post was edited

I was at Sunny Rest yesterday afternoon. If I had known there was a mostly empty rest area between there and my dinner stop, I might have managed the courage to drive nude, sitting on my towel with enough on one side to throw over my lap if necessary.

This post was edited

Love that and driving on long trips - interested to see if truckers and bus drivers peer in and their reaction. Also recently took up talking with a shirt and no shorts on - hangs down but not really covering - with the dog walks in the evening. So far have only had 1 car turn around trying to figure out my nudeness but I have expanded my walk to a main street nearby just for more adventure.

This post was edited

Went out for a stroll today. Bout a half hour. Nice sunny day. Certainly was amazing

This post was edited

It was a nice sunny day. I spent the afternoon at a nude beach.
And I did not take my clothes on for the 90 min drive home .

This post was edited

A motorcycle would be the most daring in my opinion.
When I first moved to Florida about 21 years ago, I would sometimes ride my motorcycle from Dania beach to Haulover Beach wearing only a speedo. Never rode it nude though

This post was edited

A motorcycle would be the most daring in my opinion.When I first moved to Florida about 21 years ago, I would sometimes ride my motorcycle from Dania beach to Haulover Beach wearing only a speedo. Never rode it nude though

When I bought my convertible, one of my friends who knew that I like to wear as little as possible asked me if I was going to drive it in a speedo with the top down. I replied "Probably not. Since I am sitting I might as well wear a thong."
In actuality, I have driven my convertible with the top down in a speedo, but not in a thong or nude.

This post was edited

A motorcycle would be the most daring in my opinion.

And a bit foolhardy - dress for the slide, not for the ride.

This post was edited

A motorcycle would be the most daring in my opinion.And a bit foolhardy - dress for the slide, not for the ride.

I agree wholeheartedly John. I ride ATGATT myself, All The Gear All the Time. But riding naked adds an extra layer of daringness to the whole situation. Don't you think?

This post was edited