RE:Driving nude

A motorcycle would be the most daring in my opinion.And a bit foolhardy - dress for the slide, not for the ride.I agree wholeheartedly John. I ride ATGATT myself, All The Gear All the Time. But riding naked adds an extra layer of daringness to the whole situation. Don't you think?

Most definitely. The only naked riding that I have ever seen was within Euronat Naturist holiday centre in France (about 2 square miles of it) where there is a speed limit of 15 mph.
The risks are probably minimal in those conditions - about the same as those of the hundreds of naked cyclists of which I am one.

This post was edited

A motorcycle would be the most daring in my opinion.When I first moved to Florida about 21 years ago, I would sometimes ride my motorcycle from Dania beach to Haulover Beach wearing only a speedo. Never rode it nude though

Where did you live before you moved to Florida?

This post was edited

Where did you live before you moved to Florida?

North of Syracuse, NY. Yes, in the Snow Belt. I don't miss the lake effect snow at all. I still visit the area every summer though

This post was edited

Wow. Not surprised about the smiles, Jill.

This post was edited

Since I wake up stupid early (around 4am) I will sometimes take a drive to kind of get to know the area. I leave the house with my keys, wallet and a pair of flip flops, nothing else. I guess that the risk is what makes it daring. Someone once asked me what happens if I get a flat tire? The answer is simple. I change the tire nude .

This post was edited

Since I wake up stupid early (around 4am) I will sometimes take a drive to kind of get to know the area. I leave the house with my keys, wallet and a pair of flip flops, nothing else. I guess that the risk is what makes it daring. Someone once asked me what happens if I get a flat tire? The answer is simple. I change the tire nude .

OK about the tire, but what happens if you have other mechanical issues or get into a minor accident?

This post was edited

Where did you live before you moved to Florida?North of Syracuse, NY. Yes, in the Snow Belt. I don't miss the lake effect snow at all. I still visit the area every summer though

Were you a seasonal and inside the house nudist when you lived there?
Was part of the reason you moved to Florida being able to spend more time with little or no clothing?

This post was edited

mostly seasonal. Was not worth it to pay the additional utility bills to make it comfortable to be nude.
The warm weather was the primary reason. Being able to enjoy it nude was just the icing on the cake

This post was edited

Then people see me nude, simple as that

This post was edited

You do have the advantage of living in a state where driving and being on your own property nude is legal.

This post was edited